1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Goal is the Prize...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by vancouverpackerfan, Dec 22, 2011.

1. vancouverpackerfan

vancouverpackerfan Cheesehead

Nov 21, 2010
    The sky isn't falling, the world hasn't coming to an end.

One loss isn't the end to a season, there is so much left to the season. The important part!!

This is where teams prepare to make the run to gain the advantage in the standings to position themselves.

This team is experiencing some huge hurdles to overcome... injuries!!

Look back to last year, we all know how they overcame those adversities and came out pretty well!!

Not being negative, but can this team now overcome the adversity it faces. I think they can but it will take a huge collective team effort.

I think they can!!
  2. mcoomer146

mcoomer146 Cheesehead

May 15, 2011
    We have to work on not dropping on target passes.
  3. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Nov 27, 2005
    I know d-line has under preformed,o-line yea they didn't play their best game but I have huge faith this team will still win the big game,some times you have to lay an egg and they did so now team will be what we had last year,this team is better than what they have shown we seen that in a few games and know they can,so I'm not worried.