1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Executioner

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Greg C., Sep 17, 2007.

1. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It sure is fun to have a deep D-line. We've got KBG coming off the bench fresh in passing situations and pushing the left side of the pocket, and Corey Williams coming up the middle. In both games, Williams has made great plays. He got the only sack last week against Philly, and this week he got the interception that pretty much clinched the victory.

When #99 is chasing the QB around, a Packer victory is usually not far behind. He is the Executioner!

2. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Corey is dropping back too, reading the QB's eyes and making da picks!

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He is in the last year of his 4 year rookie deal, and in training camp there was a story about how the Packers had yet to make an effort to sign him to an extension.

I believe he is certainly a part of our core that TT wants to build on, and I think he'll be extended a qualifying offer to make him a restricted free agent.

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485
    I am sure there will be a few players the Pack sign to extensions with the extra cap they have now

5. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I hope Ted uses some of the cap money to front load a long term deal for him yet this year. Keep him in a Green and Gold uni..