The Executioner

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It sure is fun to have a deep D-line. We've got KBG coming off the bench fresh in passing situations and pushing the left side of the pocket, and Corey Williams coming up the middle. In both games, Williams has made great plays. He got the only sack last week against Philly, and this week he got the interception that pretty much clinched the victory.

When #99 is chasing the QB around, a Packer victory is usually not far behind. He is the Executioner!

Reaction score
He is in the last year of his 4 year rookie deal, and in training camp there was a story about how the Packers had yet to make an effort to sign him to an extension.

I believe he is certainly a part of our core that TT wants to build on, and I think he'll be extended a qualifying offer to make him a restricted free agent.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
He is in the last year of his 4 year rookie deal, and in training camp there was a story about how the Packers had yet to make an effort to sign him to an extension.

I believe he is certainly a part of our core that TT wants to build on, and I think he'll be extended a qualifying offer to make him a restricted free agent.

I am sure there will be a few players the Pack sign to extensions with the extra cap they have now

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

I hope Ted uses some of the cap money to front load a long term deal for him yet this year. Keep him in a Green and Gold uni..

Latest posts