The Drew/Kelly Packers Cave

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kick-****!

That's one (few) advantage you northerns have over us southerners: BASEMENTS!
We have media rooms here, but they don't compare to being able to have the whole basement like that :eek:(

That thing is spectacular...... Rodgers, Clay, Donald, Reggie, Woodson... I love those Fatheads.

My favorite thing in those photos is the Packers Ping Pong table!

(VERY JEALOUS!!!)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get to do Number 1 and Number 2 on the Bears from now on!!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You are giving the ladies ideas on how to get us to put the seat down.

Oh well.
It was nice winning that battle of the sexes.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Oh, I love that B&W Ice Bowl print...how cool is that? It's all fantastic, Drew! Outstanding.

Have you sent any of these pictures to PackersEverywhere yet? They have a fan cave photo gallery - you will blow them all away.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
You could not shock me any more!! Even if you would have, Aaron, Donald, Charles, and Clay sitting there toasting us all!!!

Seriously...just waiting for the pic with the Pack present!.... (say that 3 x's really fast!)

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Wow, I used to kick butt at ping pong, what a place, can I come live with you? is there a tap in the room?

I am pretty decent on the Ping Pong but take the net down and beer pong is in full effect! :) Mark you are always welcome... No tap though since this wont be our forever home.

Oh, I love that B&W Ice Bowl print...how cool is that? It's all fantastic, Drew! Outstanding.
Have you sent any of these pictures to PackersEverywhere yet? They have a fan cave photo gallery - you will blow them all away.

No Ma'am I haven't. I will look into it though... I would love to submit the cave for other contests so if anyone knows of any please keep me in mind! Thanks! :)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts