1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Dog pound

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Skol guy, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Do the browns have a chance?

2. liljohn5115

liljohn5115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    This week, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that the Browns don't have much of a chance against Green Bay especially with a bunch of the team out with the flu. The browns haven't really had much of a great season anyway. I'm thinking we will get a lot of passing yards on their defense . Our rushing game should be on point as well. On the defensive side, I don't really see their offense giving us too much of an issue. Should be an easy enough win for the pack if we keep our penalties and turnovers to a minimum.

3. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Sounds to me like abunch are sick with that scary flu going around. 10 guys or something like that. I don't know if it was them playing us tough for a half or us playing bad with Favres first real game. I know the vikings have better start putting four qtrs together or the playoffs will be very short. Offense is fine, although still waiting for AP breaking out with a few more breakout runs. Defense our linebackers are getting killed with that scheme.. Shaun Rodgers is a beast so I hope your O-line is up to snuff because they get after the QB. They got Favre acouple times and he had 2 delay of game called on him trying to audible. They changed their look pretty good.

4. thetrooper

thetrooper Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    nope mark it down as another L for the dogpound:happy0005:

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Yeah... Every NFL game is though, if one of the teams don't take it seriously. Plus it's at their home. But with so many players out, and with them playing THAT bad, unless we lose Rodgers, 2 OL, Driver and Jennings, Woodson, Jenkins, Jolly, Collins and Barnett, it's a win ;)

6. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Yes. Every team has a chance to beat every team any given week. Look at Raiders topping the Eagles last week.

7. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Winning on the road is not a gimme, good reference to the raiders/eagles game. For being 3-2 i wouldn't overlook anybody because my team is 6-0 and I don't overlook anybody. Bears got a tough game at Bengals, I wouldn't mind seeing another L for the bears

8. liljohn5115

liljohn5115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I think we all could mutually agree on a L for the bears would be sweet.