The Dog pound

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This week, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that the Browns don't have much of a chance against Green Bay especially with a bunch of the team out with the flu. The browns haven't really had much of a great season anyway. I'm thinking we will get a lot of passing yards on their defense . Our rushing game should be on point as well. On the defensive side, I don't really see their offense giving us too much of an issue. Should be an easy enough win for the pack if we keep our penalties and turnovers to a minimum.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds to me like abunch are sick with that scary flu going around. 10 guys or something like that. I don't know if it was them playing us tough for a half or us playing bad with Favres first real game. I know the vikings have better start putting four qtrs together or the playoffs will be very short. Offense is fine, although still waiting for AP breaking out with a few more breakout runs. Defense our linebackers are getting killed with that scheme.. Shaun Rodgers is a beast so I hope your O-line is up to snuff because they get after the QB. They got Favre acouple times and he had 2 delay of game called on him trying to audible. They changed their look pretty good.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah... Every NFL game is though, if one of the teams don't take it seriously. Plus it's at their home. But with so many players out, and with them playing THAT bad, unless we lose Rodgers, 2 OL, Driver and Jennings, Woodson, Jenkins, Jolly, Collins and Barnett, it's a win ;)

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. Every team has a chance to beat every team any given week. Look at Raiders topping the Eagles last week.
Winning on the road is not a gimme, good reference to the raiders/eagles game. For being 3-2 i wouldn't overlook anybody because my team is 6-0 and I don't overlook anybody. Bears got a tough game at Bengals, I wouldn't mind seeing another L for the bears

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winning on the road is not a gimme, good reference to the raiders/eagles game. For being 3-2 i wouldn't overlook anybody because my team is 6-0 and I don't overlook anybody. Bears got a tough game at Bengals, I wouldn't mind seeing another L for the bears

I think we all could mutually agree on a L for the bears would be sweet.

Members online

Latest posts