The defense at 3 games.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the D line this season isn't proving how absolutely worthless BJ Raji was to this defense, nothing will.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the D line this season isn't proving how absolutely worthless BJ Raji was to this defense, nothing will.

But, but, but....he was OCCUPYING BLOCKERS!!!

I do find it amazing that the front seven has been terrific this year while the secondary has been a disappointment. Who saw that coming?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The D line didn't look as good last year when Raji was out. I would attribute the improvement this year to better Linebacker play as well. Perry has been a beast on the outside, and the addition of Martinez in the middle along with better play from Thompson has really made a difference. Additionally, while he was great last year, Daniels seems to have found a new level of greatness this year.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The D line didn't look as good last year when Raji was out. I would attribute the improvement this year to better Linebacker play as well. Perry has been a beast on the outside, and the addition of Martinez in the middle along with better play from Thompson has really made a difference. Additionally, while he was great last year, Daniels seems to have found a new level of greatness this year.

I don't recall at all the D line looking worse when Raji was out, but I do agree that improved ILB play has helped.

And no doubt Daniels is a monster. It's a good thing they already locked him up. It's great to see a guy not only not get complacent after signing a big contract, but actually elevate his game.

Members online

Latest posts