The Aaron Rodgers performance thread

What's our main problem?

• Total voters

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So it’s worth messing with side effects that impact the heart for a virus with a 99.9X percent survival rate for healthy individuals. Absurd.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Many top level athletes from various sports have had horrible effects after taking the vaccine. Example shown below. With cases like these, how in the world can anyone be mad at someone else for making the personal choice to not get it?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
What part of STOP do you not understand.

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Gimpy gave you the boot? Well played! I left the shemp-show over there years ago when it became obvious the moderator had vendettas for anyone who didn't subscribe to his view of Aaron Rodgers.
i was gone from that forum at least a decade ago. i'd rather not share the name of the forum that i came her from. some people already know because they've been there (and some still are).

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Can we STOP with the COVID Off topic. There is a thread for that in the opt in area.

Southside

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the odds of Aaron Rodgers being back with the Packers in 2022 is slim to none....and slim left town.

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Rodgers is really taking a beating online today. :roflmao:

I do love what Michael Irvin said:

“Shame on you. I can’t even start in on Aaron Rodgers. Because I know you did not hold out this whole offseason, holding everybody accountable and saying everybody is falling short and not doing what they’re supposed to do, and you’re not vaccinated? Come on man. Cut that mess out. That blows my mind.”

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
“Shame on you. I can’t even start in on Aaron Rodgers. Because I know you did not hold out this whole offseason, holding everybody accountable and saying everybody is falling short and not doing what they’re supposed to do, and you’re not vaccinated? Come on man. Cut that mess out. That blows my mind.”
okay, so if i understand this correctly, the covid vaccination will not stop the virus from entering your body. many many many people who have been vaccinated have still ended up testing positive for covid. so if that is true, how is rodgers' getting an alternative inoculation so shameful? he still would have tested positive for covid even if he had taken the pfizer/moderna shots. i don't think irvin has ever been held up as a genius, so i'm not buying into his babbling.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
okay, so if i understand this correctly, the covid vaccination will not stop the virus from entering your body. many many many people who have been vaccinated have still ended up testing positive for covid. so if that is true, how is rodgers' getting an alternative inoculation so shameful? he still would have tested positive for covid even if he had taken the pfizer/moderna shots. i don't think irvin has ever been held up as a genius, so i'm not buying into his babbling.
Because had he been vaccinated, he would not be required to sit out 10 days. Had he been vaccinated, he decreases his odds of getting very sick from Covid. I think the other problem people have with him is that he was point blank asked by Packer reporter Rob Demovsky in August if he had gotten the Covid Vaccination. Rodgers response was ""Yeah I've been immunized." he said. "There's guys on the team that haven't been vaccinated and it's personal decision, not going to judge those guys."

That is like walking into a drunken frat party and asking someone that is not drinking, but high on coke "Are you intoxicated?" "No man, I'm not, but plenty of guys in here are, but that's their business".

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
yes they did. out of sheer ignorance. getting a different immunization would not have mattered a bit. he still would have tested positive this week. because the vaccination doesn't keep you from being exposed. nor does it keep you from exposing others.
I think you might want to look up immunization, vaccination and sheer ignorance. Just saying.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
lol.
Per NFL COVID-19 protocols, unvaccinated players who test positive for the virus are required to complete a 10-day isolation period and aren't eligible to return until they're no longer exhibiting symptoms.
Have you been drinking Son? and yes, I meant day...not games.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which is mind boggling because that is the point so many miss on here. They seem to ignore or just don't care that Adams is vaccinated and still can't play because...you guessed it, he has COVID. Yet they cry about Rod not being vaccinated because his chances are somehow are 100% that he wouldn't get Covid had he been vaccinated?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Yet they cry about Rod not being vaccinated because his chances are somehow are 100% that he wouldn't get Covid had he been vaccinated?
You are not following very closely are you? I don't recall anyone saying that AR would not have gotten covid had he been vaccinated, nice try though.

If someone said it, they are wrong.

Next......

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes they did. out of sheer ignorance. getting a different immunization would not have mattered a bit. he still would have tested positive this week. because the vaccination doesn't keep you from being exposed. nor does it keep you from exposing others.
You are missing the point. To keep this relevant to the forum…. The effectiveness of the vaccine is not the point. The NFL had certain rules in place. Whether you ar Aaron agree with them is irrelevant. The point is that Aaron is being paid a boatload of money to be available to play QB for the Green Bay Packers. He knew what the rules were regarding vaccination. For whatever reason, he chose not to get vaccinated. That in and of itself is bad enough in my opinion because of the aforementioned rules. He is now required to stay away for 10 days… unlike Adams who because of his vaccinated status only had to test negative twice and can resume practice. Furthermore it appears that Rodgers may have broken some of the rules regarding unvaccinated players… that is arrogantly unforgivable considering his importance to the team. Again… your opinion or Aaron’s regarding the effectiveness of the vaccine.. or the NFL’s rules is irrelevant. They are the rules and they were known going in.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are not following very closely are you? I don't recall anyone saying that AR would not have gotten covid had he been vaccinated, nice try though.

If someone said it, they are wrong.

Next......
That is why I put a question mark at the end of the sentence. I'm not sure I follow this logic then. Had he been vaccinated and still gotten the virus and been out he is excused?

Next....?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.