The Aaron Rodgers performance thread

What's our main problem?

• Total voters

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
There's posters who like to be provocative, but don't like other posters who are provocative towards them. It's an interesting double standard that takes place quite a bit.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
There's posters who like to be provocative, but don't like other posters who are provocative towards them. It's an interesting double standard that takes place quite a bit.
Personally, I don't "keep score" or track of the positions that individual posters have on things. Unless, they are over the top and obnoxious about it. So if they are trying to be sarcastic, better make it more obvious, at least for me to know that you aren't being serious.

Attachments

• surely-you-cant-be-serious-am-serious-an-dont-callme-14015744.png
    surely-you-cant-be-serious-am-serious-an-dont-callme-14015744.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 74

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@jhawk008 was trying to be sarcastic. He has been a Rodgers supporter through all of this.
Glad that someone got it. I was in here through a lot of the offseason and through Week 1 telling the irrational fans (and man there are ALOT OF YOU) to calm down in regards to 12... everything I posted was the message being sent by fans on this site and others.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Glad that someone got it. I was in here through a lot of the offseason and through Week 1 telling the irrational fans (and man there are ALOT OF YOU) to calm down in regards to 12... everything I posted was the message being sent by fans on this site and others.
You took the rational view.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Rodger talks about Gute and how he is feeling lately about the job being done by the Packers organization.

Rodgers said there's been great communication with Brian Gutekunst. Acknowledged he likes the moves already made with Rasul Douglas and Whitney Mercilus. Said there's opportunity to add to the roster today but likes where the roster is now.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
This is just getting ridiculous. The pandemic is, for all intents and purposes, over. Just let it end.
Really? Tell that to the 1000's that are very sick or dying in the world each day.

"Call off the pandemic, its ruining our football!!"

Where were you last week when Rodgers didn't test positive?

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? Tell that to the 1000's that are very sick or dying in the world each day.

"Call off the pandemic, its ruining our football!!"

Where were you last week when Rodgers didn't test positive?

Thinking the exact same thing about Davante. Death counts are grossly inflated, there is now a readily available vaccine, and people are now more likely to die of the flu. It's time for people to get off their knees and get on with their lives. That's my opinion, ban me if you want IDC

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Thinking the exact same thing about Davante. Death counts are grossly inflated, there is now a readily available vaccine, and people are now more likely to die of the flu. It's time for people to get off their knees and get on with their lives. That's my opinion, ban me if you want IDC
Yes and Trump won the election! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Especially when one is talking about something as vital as pro sports.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how quiet some where and now that its effecting Rodgers and their Packers, Covid is a sham! :rolleyes:
Lots of talent in the NFL - just not a lot of brains. #12 not vaccinated? It makes sense though. "Ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do". Stupid.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers falling into Thompson's lap is a bit of a stroke of luck. He deserves credit for pulling the trigger, but lets not pretend like he took a leap of faith in selecting a QB that many thought would go #1 overall.
Knowing what we know now about #12, does anyone think it's possible that someone that is highly respected in the NFL arena knew or made a good guess that #12 would be such a pain in the butt? Exactly why did they all pass on him? Interesting question. He and the front office are about to take a huge dose of WTF from the league and if I was his teammate, I would be furious for putting me in harms way. Something to ponder.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty much every team in the league would put up with twice as much of the stuff he has pulled in exchange for him as their QB the las 15 years.