Thanks Philbin..

EvAn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else think Joe Philbin could of traded Brandon Marshall for two 3rd round picks to a team that we don't play twice a year? Especially the Bears!!?

Just venting. Bears are still a joke.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He should be concerned about getting the best deal for the dolphins not thinking of his former employer.

You want him to lay down when we play the dolphins too?

OP
OP
E

EvAn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ideally yea I do lol? I'm just saying im sure there are plenty of teams that would of gave them better than 2 third round picks..

OP
OP
E

EvAn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right? Say goodbye to any chance they had of getting Peyton to come in. Probably means they want Matt Flynn. Who is there #1 WR now? Devon Bess? I understand picks for the future but I think if they would of announced he's on the trade block they could of got more/better picks for their only solid WR..

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm just saying im sure there are plenty of teams that would of gave them better than 2 third round picks..
Why in the world would they pass up a better deal?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right? Say goodbye to any chance they had of getting Peyton to come in. Probably means they want Matt Flynn. Who is there #1 WR now? Devon Bess? I understand picks for the future but I think if they would of announced he's on the trade block they could of got more/better picks for their only solid WR..
actually Peyton doesn't want to play with him it was reported.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This isn't a game...this is the offseason. You try to make your team as good as it can be but when you are promoted and a 1st time head coach you generally do not #%Y! the team that put you in the position to get that promotion. Unless he knows thug life will **** hot in the near future or have more legal issues this was a bad trade for the dolphins.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Ill try this one more time EvAn: Why are you sure there were plenty of teams that would have given MIA more than two 3rd round picks. Obviously you can't be sure, just wondering why you pretended to be.

OP
OP
E

EvAn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill try this one more time EvAn: Why are you sure there were plenty of teams that would have given MIA more than two 3rd round picks. Obviously you can't be sure, just wondering why you pretended to be.

3x pro bowler with 1000+ yards the past five seasons

OP
OP
E

EvAn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which is a better stat line than that of Vincent Jackson (2 pro bowls and only 3 1000 yard seasons) who just signed a 5 year 55.5 million dollar deal

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're assuming that Joe Philbin makes these decisions.

Jeff Ireland and Stephen Ross are power freaks. After that whole incident with Jim Harbaugh, I can't say they know what they're doing.

ARod

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I understand from the die-hard dolphins fan that sits across from me at work, Ross is the one that has final say on any and all player personnel, so I wouldn't chalk this one up to Philbin just yet...

Members online

Latest posts