Thank you, Brett

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For being the Favre we here as Packers fans have known and loved for years, yet broken our hearts when it counted. For once, you allowed your deficiencies to break in the Packers favor, for the first time since 2006.

What a crazy game. too many points left on the field by GB, and if BF doesnt slip, the game may have been another heartbreaker.

Those are the breaks. Thankfully, for once this year it broke our way. Oh, and by the way, regardless,

:viksux:

OP
OP
DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Step aside:
Colts/ Patriots
Raiders/Broncos
Giants/Cowboys
Seattle/SanFransisco(!?!?!?!)
I say this is hands DOWN the BEST rivalry in the NFL for the next ten years...

V

Vikeman

Step aside:
Colts/ Patriots
Raiders/Broncos
Giants/Cowboys
Seattle/SanFransisco(!?!?!?!)
I say this is hands DOWN the BEST rivalry in the NFL for the next ten years...

Nah...the Vikes vs Refs is way better...did you see that game tonight?

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score

*****ing on this thread too? It's funny how every big loss is somehow the refs fault they just have a need to blame someone else. Try blaming your coach for not challenging it but any way you look it still comes down to the fact that the better team won no matter how much you try to deny it.

Packers 28
Vikings 24

Packers 4-3
Vikings 2-4

Suck it! :viksux:

OP
OP
DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score

WOW...

Bet you didnt blame the refs last year about the Cards beating us with a FACEMASK, HELMET TO HELMET, etc on the pick-6.

Quit it. refs are a part of the game. We beat the BEARS, we beat the DOLPHINS, and we beat the REDSKINS if the refs "shoulda coulda woulda" called the game perfect. No NFL game is called perfect. This one went both ways. Matthews was held most of the game, the last AROD pick in the endzone "shoulda" been a PI since your rookie tried his best to shove our WR out of bound ALL THE WAY down the sideline.

There are way too many "coulda shoulda woulda's" to say they cost you the game. It was tight and it could have went either way. you won 2 last year, you have lost the first this year. deal with it

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not miss the boneheaded throws at all. at least when he does throw on a timing route he can still hit em. tonight rodgers missed 3 or 4 times on those badly. still growing? not real sure what was happening with aaron as he looked erratic at times. looked pretty fired up to play the vikings which is good but at the same time can lead to some bad decisions. this growing process is a bit painful considering all the setbacks with injuries the pack is dealing with. Had my hopes crushed plenty by brett - and to see him still doing it puzzles me why the vikings don't consider trying jackson.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

Child Please. That was one of the better officiated games I've seen so far this year. Both teams played great imo. Very exciting game. Just glad it broke our way for a change.

Man, never knew what it was like to be on the OTHER side of a Brett Farve Intercept-a-thon before. Man, feels GREAT!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn you vikings fans are a bunch of crybabies.
Don't take offense, but have some balls. You had the chance to win and you blew it. Be a good loser. The refs were terrible both ways. Collins' personal faul, that was ridiculous. And that drive generated 7 points for you.

So stop whining.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be fair, the Packers have been screwed plenty of times this season ourselves, so it's not like there's a target on your back.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 61

Members online

Latest posts