Texans release Gado

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sucks to hear things didn't work out for him, i thought he would have a good nfl career but i guess i was wrong.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I guess now he'll just have to go finish medical school. bummer.

Bummer for who?

I love Gado... He is a class act. Gado can go on and be that doctor, plus he can say he had an opportunity. Unlike "Dr. Archibald "Moonlight" Graham.

Remember that classic scene in the movie "Field Of Dreams. " When Ray Kinsella says to Dr. Archibald "Moonlight" Graham

Ray Kensella:

"It would kill some men to get that close to their dream and not touch it.
They'd consider it a tragedy."

Dr. Archibald "Moonlight" Graham:

"Son, if I'd only gotten to be a doctor for five minutes.... now that would have been a tragedy."

You Go Gado. You are a class act.

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He'll always have 2005, though. Backed up at a Division III college... ended up being lone bright spot on a struggling team. Great highlight reel runs... great character. Samkon will do fine where ever he ends up in life.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gado will always be remembered for the excitement he brought the Packer fans in a time a rough time for our organization. I agree with you all, he was a class act.

Maybe if one of our backs go down we could bring back Samkon. If he could run behind Whitticker and Klemm he could run behind anyone.

Reaction score
How about trying Gado out at FB?

Was that done last year? I think they tried him there on a few instances.

But in order to sign him we'd have to release a FB/TE. Can't see us doing that.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My bet is Samkon will end up in Miami. I don't think his career is over yet, there are too many teams that need experienced running backs.

Who knows maybe he will be back at Green bay, I think he would be welcomed back by fans and players alike.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
bozz_2006 said:
I guess now he'll just have to go finish medical school. bummer.

Bummer for who?

I love Gado... He is a class act. Gado can go on and be that doctor, plus he can say he had an opportunity. Unlike "Dr. Archibald "Moonlight" Graham.

Remember that classic scene in the movie "Field Of Dreams. " When Ray Kinsella says to Dr. Archibald "Moonlight" Graham

Ray Kensella:

"It would kill some men to get that close to their dream and not touch it.
They'd consider it a tragedy."

Dr. Archibald "Moonlight" Graham:

"Son, if I'd only gotten to be a doctor for five minutes.... now that would have been a tragedy."

You Go Gado. You are a class act.

I was being facetious. I think it's great that he can go on to such a meaningful career. Much more meaningful than playing football.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd still like to see him back playing here. He knows the offense.....and i like the guy!

He had a big issue learning the new offense, main reason why he was traded

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts