Texans fans start bashing your heads in

Favre_Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey too bad any Texans fans. You must be pretty ticked off at the owners. I mean on paper Reggie Bush is better than Mario Williams. And last night it proves that he really is better. Don't get me wrong I don't hate Mario Williams but 1 tackle assist for the whole game? That isn't even 1 tackle for himself. And Saints fans praise the Texans owners. Who would be stupid enough to not realize that maybe the best college running back in history wouldn't get drafted #1. Why would the Texans pick Williams anyway. Defense gets points if they get lucky. But offense is the real deal. Reggie Bush had 6 carries, 6 carries, that went for 59 yards including a 44 yard rush. Hey he may not have scored any touchdows, but 59 yards on only 6 carries. That is impressive. Including it was his first game in the big leagues. So I say Bush for a good season and Williams and the Texans better get prepared for a long long season.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the drafted Williams because they think he is going to help put pressure on Peyton Manning. Not to take anything away from Mario but I would have taken Bush. It is his first game though you cant expect him to get like 2 sacks even the best have a hard time at that if there name isnt Reggie White, yet alone a rookie , but I saw some highlights and it looked like he was getting pushed around a little.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the fact is, it's a lot easier to neutralize a stud DE than it is a stud RB.

all signs point to the Texans regreting this draft for quite some time.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre_Fan said:
Hey too bad any Texans fans. You must be pretty ticked off at the owners. I mean on paper Reggie Bush is better than Mario Williams. And last night it proves that he really is better. Don't get me wrong I don't hate Mario Williams but 1 tackle assist for the whole game? That isn't even 1 tackle for himself. And Saints fans praise the Texans owners. Who would be stupid enough to not realize that maybe the best college running back in history wouldn't get drafted #1. Why would the Texans pick Williams anyway. Defense gets points if they get lucky. But offense is the real deal. Reggie Bush had 6 carries, 6 carries, that went for 59 yards including a 44 yard rush. Hey he may not have scored any touchdows, but 59 yards on only 6 carries. That is impressive. Including it was his first game in the big leagues. So I say Bush for a good season and Williams and the Texans better get prepared for a long long season.

yeah be prepared because sherman is also on the coaching staff.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Mario played 11 plays and was thrown into DT where he's not used to playing. He said he wasn't comfortable playing DT but said he would work ******* it to be more effective in all DL positions.

Mario racked up .5 assist tackle.

I think its too soon to say the Texans are regretting their choice.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Favre_Fan said:
Um no he didn't get 5 tackle assists or thrown into DT.

I said .5 here 0.5 assist tackle meaning half an assisted tackle. My bad I didn't add the 0 for ya.

He did play DT because I heard the interview where he said he wasn't comfortable being there and I seen the clips of him in the DT position.

Members online

Latest posts