Ten things the Packers need to do to beat the Chargers

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1 -10 Show up.

Yeah, gonna be a bit more to it than that. I fully expect that team to be pissed off and looking to avenge the over time loss to a division rival. Knocking down the only remaining undefeated team in the league would be a huge statement.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
If we turn the ball over less, we win. 100% confident in that statement.

I second this. And considering the chances of Rodgers turning it over vs. Rivers it has to make you feel good. Just watch out for fumbles on special teams or something. However, the Chargers often screw up on special teams.

See whatever you guys can do stupidly they can do more stupider.

Even if you fall behind do not worry. You can catch up. The only times the Chargers are clutch and efficient against a good team for a full game is when they played the Colts. (sigh)

OP
OP
thepackers1fan4

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
I second this. And considering the chances of Rodgers turning it over vs. Rivers it has to make you feel good. Just watch out for fumbles on special teams or something. However, the Chargers often screw up on special teams.

See whatever you guys can do stupidly they can do more stupider.

Even if you fall behind do not worry. You can catch up. The only times the Chargers are clutch and efficient against a good team for a full game is when they played the Colts. (sigh)

Maybe Randoll Cobb can return another kick for a touchdown :D

Staff online

Latest posts