Tempt destiny billboard - vote now!!!

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the deal. Up for grabs is the 5th Tempt Destiny billboard which has a 4-for-4 track record of featuring the next Super Bowl champion - BEFORE IT HAPPENS! The deal is that the team with the most votes gets it for their team provided that team also wins its conference championship game. If that does not happen (it only happened once over the ten+ years the've been doing this), then by default it goes to the SB bound team with the most votes.

I got a few of my buddies to get involved, but we could use your help! We are in 2nd place and moving up!

Here's the UNLIMITED VOTING FOR THE PACKERS

BEARS FANS are in fear of us...

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WE HAVE PASSED THE FALCONS - We are now in 2nd place behind the Bears! We gained about 10,000 votes so far today. Way to go guys!

Bears votes - 98386
Packers votes - 46946
Falcons votes - 46789

Sol Goode

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This site is open again for the Packers to receive votes. It was down during the last three days due to someone using an automated voting bot.

Keep an eye out for unlimited voting periods - and please, don't use robots.

We are currently behind the Bears by about 12,000 votes.

LET'S GO PACKER NATION! Let's fulfill our DESTINY!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I stated this BEFORE. We do not NEED to beat the bears in voting. We need to beat out the AFC team in voting.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]If the team with the most votes does not win its conference championship game (direct choice = certainty), then by default we will select the SB bound team with the most votes (indirect choice = probability)[/FONT][/FONT]

Since we are going to beat the Bears next week, they can vote till their faces turn blue, not going to matter.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no idea what this is. Is this like "the game before the game" thing they used to do with the PlayStation 2 "NFL Gameday" series where they'd have a guy from each team play a video game of the Super Bowl, and it just so happened that the Super Bowl champion won the video game 4 straight years? I mean, they have a 50/50 chance of being right.

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no idea what this is. Is this like "the game before the game" thing they used to do with the PlayStation 2 "NFL Gameday" series where they'd have a guy from each team play a video game of the Super Bowl, and it just so happened that the Super Bowl champion won the video game 4 straight years? I mean, they have a 50/50 chance of being right.

Not quite. They do this all year long with the catch that the team with the most votes also has to win its conference championship game.

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I stated this BEFORE. We do not NEED to beat the bears in voting. We need to beat out the AFC team in voting.

Since we are going to beat the Bears next week, they can vote till their faces turn blue, not going to matter.

Looks like you're right. Morales tweeked:

"If the Tempt Destiny competition ended today, it would feature the Bears as the direct choice or the Packers as the indirect choice."

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe Peeps probably already know this, but you can vote from *any* page on their site once...I was able to get in 7-8 votes from different pages.

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe Peeps probably already know this, but you can vote from *any* page on their site once...I was able to get in 7-8 votes from different pages.

You're right. Thanks for pointing that out. Meanwhile...

UNLIMITED VOTING IS BACK ON!

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We almost caught up to the Steelers fans:

BEARS - 158764 29%
PACKERS - 138525 25%
STEELERS - 139009 25%
JETS - 109775 20%

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, we're now back in second place:

BEARS - 160582 29%
PACKERS - 140004 25%
STEELERS - 139051 25%
JETS - 110120 20%

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess this is the best we can do is hope that the Steelers fans don't beat us by one vote when this ends tomorrow...

BEARS - 166703 30%
PACKERS - 140709 25%
STEELERS - 140695 25%
JETS - 112203 20%

I missed the last Unlimited Voting and the Steelers caught up to us. What's wrong with this picture?

Even the Steelers fans have their message board behind this:

Vote for a billboard!

Latest posts