Teams go 9-7 for a reason

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with you. And I know you're giving the Giants their due. I just don't want to diminish the swagger that our team has. For instance, what they were able to do without Rodgers, Bulaga, Starks, and Jennings against a defense that, in many ways, is comparable to the Giants' defense.

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no - ur not the exception

Giants 07, Patriots 01, Rams 99 its been a third of the superbowl winners of the past 12 years that have the same story that got hot late

how many wildcard superbowll winners have we had in the past 10 years?
Don't bother bringing it up. I already did and was told "it doesn't always happen". No ****.

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with you. And I know you're giving the Giants their due. I just don't want to diminish the swagger that our team has. For instance, what they were able to do without Rodgers, Bulaga, Starks, and Jennings against a defense that, in many ways, is comparable to the Giants' defense.

I agree, our team has alot of swagger right now. Beating back to back rivals, and resting up key players. Heading into this game as heathly as we been for a long longggggg time and oh yeah 21 wins out of our last 22 games?

Reaction score
lol what baout the 20 other times throughout real football talk i've said this is a coin flip

nice try, you've officiall failed

First u accused me, had nothing. Then tried to have Amish back u up by saying that u only said JPP guaranteed victory, now ur trying to pin it down on me.

You sir, have failed

You are immature. First, I didn't ask Amish to do anything. Look through my posts and show ME one time that I have said I thought that Packers would win. You won't because I haven't said it. I said this game was going to be very close and come down to whoever turns the ball over more.

For someone who has all day to be on the forums and is "Getting paid" to be on this forum, you do a pretty **** poor job of typing.

Just 4 weeks ago on your Giants board, you guys were crying in every thread saying to fire Coughlin and that your season was a fail and over. Now you are saying you are the hottest team when just last game before the Falcons killed themselves, you were up by only 5 points to an nonexistent offense.

If the Packers lose, I will be the first to congratulate you. Until then,
You sir, have failed.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are immature. First, I didn't ask Amish to do anything. Look through my posts and show ME one time that I have said I thought that Packers would win. You won't because I haven't said it. I said this game was going to be very close and come down to whoever turns the ball over more.

For someone who has all day to be on the forums and is "Getting paid" to be on this forum, you do a pretty **** poor job of typing.

Just 4 weeks ago on your Giants board, you guys were crying in every thread saying to fire Coughlin and that your season was a fail and over. Now you are saying you are the hottest team when just last game before the Falcons killed themselves, you were up by only 5 points to an nonexistent offense.

If the Packers lose, I will be the first to congratulate you. Until then,

i don't get money deducted for spelling errors.

I was personally? cool. Glad your a fan of mine.

and when Amish said that u were referring to JUST JPP, u agreed with him.

And I may be immature but at least im accurate:

You said that the more me and JPP guarantee victory you love it.

I said I never did and to quote it if u can find it, you then brought up JPPs quote.

It wasnt' amish it was Thor who chimed in and said that you were just referencing what JPP said and then u agreed with him.

You then tried again to say I did reference we are going to win in a vague quote.

Reaction score
the funny part is everything we've said in this thread we've said over there

that guy really thoought he like caught us lol
"That guy really thought he like caught us lol." Great use of grammar. By the way, I didn't catch you, I'm just showing the Packers community how immature you guys are.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"That guy really thought he like caught us lol." Great use of grammar. By the way, I didn't catch you, I'm just showing the Packers community how immature you guys are.

no **** talking that we did over there, did we not say within these boards

(including me making fun of ur detective work)

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't get money deducted for spelling errors.

I was personally? cool. Glad your a fan of mine.

and when Amish said that u were referring to JUST JPP, u agreed with him.

And I may be immature but at least im accurate:

You said that the more me and JPP guarantee victory you love it.

I said I never did and to quote it if u can find it, you then brought up JPPs quote.

It wasnt' amish it was Thor who chimed in and said that you were just referencing what JPP said and then u agreed with him.

You then tried again to say I did reference we are going to win in a vague quote.
I believe his stance as far as what you said is that you imply that your team is going to win, because it's true, otherwise you wouldn't be defending your team. As long as you keep supporting your team (which there is nothing wrong with) he is going to take it as you claiming a win. That is my perspective on it.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe his stance as far as what you said is that you imply that your team is going to win, because it's true, otherwise you wouldn't be defending your team. As long as you keep supporting your team (which there is nothing wrong with) he is going to take it as you claiming a win. That is my perspective on it.

no im defending my team over the fact that u guys seem to find it ridiculous to even suggest we'd be in the game. This is going to be a competitive game, i think we CAN win it, but I think the outcome is 50/50.

Which besides all the ball breaking posts we've had is what i've maintained the whole time. Most of what I said was in defense of my team to where u guys suggest we were garbage. Not all of you, but to those that have. AGain if u need an example of this, go read the title of this thread and what the OP said

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no im defending my team over the fact that u guys seem to find it ridiculous to even suggest we'd be in the game. This is going to be a competitive game, i think we CAN win it, but I think the outcome is 50/50.

Which besides all the ball breaking posts we've had is what i've maintained the whole time. Most of what I said was in defense of my team to where u guys suggest we were garbage. Not all of you, but to those that have. AGain if u need an example of this, go read the title of this thread and what the OP said
I personally understand this, I'm just simply trying to clarify how he perceives your posts.

Reaction score
no **** talking that we did over there, did we not say within these boards

(including me making fun of ur detective work)
And I don't mind you making fun of it cause it's not detective work (Thanks for thinking that it is), it is just showing others that wouldn't go to your board what nonsensical people you are

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally understand this, I'm just simply trying to clarify how he perceives your posts.

okay but thats his own issue. It isn't like i've just come out and started tlaking **** about my team. Most the things i've said I've been responding to somebody else's comments. So for him to perceive it like that is pretty stupid

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I don't mind you making fun of it cause it's not detective work (Thanks for thinking that it is), it is just showing others that wouldn't go to your board what nonsensical people you are

again proof is in these thread. Go look at the thread I started, you tell me who was nonsensical. Again, there was no need because anything we said, we've said directly to the person and did it here.

We've been completely upfront about how we think u guys have been

Reaction score
again proof is in these thread. Go look at the thread I started, you tell me who was nonsensical. Again, there was no need because anything we said, we've said directly to the person and did it here.

We've been completely upfront about how we think u guys have been
And maybe the way you have acted from the beginning has been the reason why we never wanted to hold a real conversation with you?

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big giants fan from giants.com boards - will be looking to have football talk with you guys for this week. Mostly football talk and a little trash talk

How are you guys feeling about the matchup?

------

i could see where you are threatened by that. Get real. Truth is you guys have some cool people here but for the most part you have some ***** who just really have no legit input and talk out of their *****

Reaction score
Big giants fan from giants.com boards - will be looking to have football talk with you guys for this week. Mostly football talk and a little trash talk

How are you guys feeling about the matchup?

------

i could see where you are threatened by that. Get real. Truth is you guys have some cool people here but for the most part you have some ***** who just really have no legit input and talk out of their *****
Really? and What did I say in that thread to him? I believe I wasn't an "***" at all

Reaction score
Exactly! You were never nice to me since the beginning.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
just curious, if by some god off chance we do win this week - would u admit that we are better than u thought or will u just have some lame excuse as to why you lost?

Do you think the Rams are better than the Saints?

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just curious, if by some god off chance we do win this week - would u admit that we are better than u thought or will u just have some lame excuse as to why you lost?

God of chance? LOL you guys are doomed without your tempt destiny billboard as stated on their web site:

"The Giants or Saints have never won a SB without a Tempt Destiny billboard."

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And maybe the way you have acted from the beginning has been the reason why we never wanted to hold a real conversation with you?
Not for nothing dude but we've been trying to hold legitimate conversations and a lot of the users on here started **** with us. Every board has their fair share of ****heads, don't act like you guys don't. Most Giants fans have been classy until they were instigated. I know that personally I come off a little brash naturally, but I sure as hell am not rude. I have my opinions and I speak them. Others can talk and I listen and respect them and then respond accordingly. I tried to have a conversation about the game and I got dumb responses like "15-1" or "Not worried at all" and when asked to elaborate on the latter I was essentially told I wasn't worth the other persons time. Not that I care, but don't ***** and moan if you guys are the ones starting **** and we're retaliating.

Reaction score
Not for nothing dude but we've been trying to hold legitimate conversations and a lot of the users on here started **** with us. Every board has their fair share of ****heads, don't act like you guys don't. Most Giants fans have been classy until they were instigated. I know that personally I come off a little brash naturally, but I sure as hell am not rude. I have my opinions and I speak them. Others can talk and I listen and respect them and then respond accordingly. I tried to have a conversation about the game and I got dumb responses like "15-1" or "Not worried at all" and when asked to elaborate on the latter I was essentially told I wasn't worth the other persons time. Not that I care, but don't ***** and moan if you guys are the ones starting **** and we're retaliating.
Show me what "****" I have started. None. So don't take 5 peoples opinions out of the hundreds of people on this board and make it look like everyone on here is stupid and can't hold a conversation. Don't get a bad attitude towards everyone on this forum because of a few people.

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Show me what "****" I have started. None. So don't take 5 peoples opinions out of the hundreds of people on this board and make it look like everyone on here is stupid and can't hold a conversation. Don't get a bad attitude towards everyone on this forum because of a few people.
Oh I'm sorry, because you guys didn't do that to us? I never said you started ****. You were talking about the topic so I threw my two cents in.

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Look s like you were a Packers fan - why the switch?

Members online

Latest posts