Teams go 9-7 for a reason

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP - haven't you heard? Giants are the hottest team in the NFL right now. I read it on the internet, obviously it must be true. Nevermind that Baltimore, New England, San Francisco and New Orleans all have longer stretches since their last loss. Hottest team in the NFL lost a game, at home, to the Redskins the same weekend that the Packers lost @ KC. Hottest team indeed.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP - haven't you heard? Giants are the hottest team in the NFL right now. I read it on the internet, obviously it must be true. Nevermind that Baltimore, New England, San Francisco and New Orleans all have longer stretches since their last loss. Hottest team in the NFL lost a game, at home, to the Redskins the same weekend that the Packers lost @ KC. Hottest team indeed.

just curious, if by some god off chance we do win this week - would u admit that we are better than u thought or will u just have some lame excuse as to why you lost?

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol there ya go...

pre-built excuse, that way you can avoid reality.

Truth in the NFL is that I wouldn't be surprised if u guys own it all and I would not be surprised if we whoop up on u this week. The hardest thing to do is to sustain dominance. You fellers are due to hit a wall

NwkEffectElement

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would have been 10-6 if we didn't have to play The Packers and the refs on Dec. 3rd at our staduim. That was probably the worst called NFL game since Superbowl 40.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol there ya go...

pre-built excuse, that way you can avoid reality.

Truth in the NFL is that I wouldn't be surprised if u guys own it all and I would not be surprised if we whoop up on u this week. The hardest thing to do is to sustain dominance. You fellers are due to hit a wall

We already hit that wall against KC, recovered, then continued our dominance. I'd say if history is any indicator, we're due for another loss in another 17 games or so...

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It took until about week 16 before our decimated patchwork offense figured out how to be a team.

okay and thats pretty much exactly what we are saying but for some reason most of ur fanbase won't accept that to be true. Just asking for consistancy

Reaction score
just curious, if by some god off chance we do win this week - would u admit that we are better than u thought or will u just have some lame excuse as to why you lost?
The more you and JPP talk about how you guys are going to win, the more confidence I have in the Packers winning.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So we might win it all or we might lose. Covering your butt really good there, aren't you? No pre-made excuse for you.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year, we were the exception. A huge exception. Usually teams are who we thought they were. heh. You could be that team this year. Not saying you aren't. But being that team is super rare. To have a 10-6 champ to a 9-7 champ is even rarer yet.

And don't put words in my mouth, er, typing box... I'm just saying, if you're expecting to win because the Packers have hit a wall, well, I usually expect to win because my team plays well, not because the other team hits a wall.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So we might win it all or we might lose. Covering your butt really good there, aren't you? No pre-made excuse for you.

God and I was fielding jokes about NEW JERSEY schooling.

Please go paste where I gauranteed victory.

And don't quote where we were all just **** talking about the game, im tlaking about in the middle of actual football talk where I said we are going to win... go ahead - i have time

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year, we were the exception. A huge exception. Usually teams are who we thought they were. heh. You could be that team this year. Not saying you aren't. But being that team is super rare. To have a 10-6 champ to a 9-7 champ is even rarer yet.

And don't put words in my mouth, er, typing box... I'm just saying, if you're expecting to win because the Packers have hit a wall, well, I usually expect to win because my team plays well, not because the other team hits a wall.

no - ur not the exception

Giants 07, Patriots 01, Rams 99 its been a third of the superbowl winners of the past 12 years that have the same story that got hot late

how many wildcard superbowll winners have we had in the past 10 years?

Members online

Latest posts