Teams go 9-7 for a reason

N

NYGIANTS141

Games are played every Sunday for a reason. We might as well forfeit the game because we're 9-7 and you're 15-1 right? No.

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hahah always has been and always will be my #2 team. My old Pop Warner team was called the Packers.

So I guess you would be happy either way the game goes this weekend? Sorry gotta go and join some friends on winning that crazy billboard contest for the Pac. We are about ready to overtake you guys.

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I guess you would be happy either way the game goes this weekend? Sorry gotta go and join some friends on winning that crazy billboard contest for the Pac. We are about ready to overtake you guys.
No, I wouldn't be happy. NYG are way ahead of the Pack in my book. I would root for the Packers though. Never denounce my NYG fanhood though.

BackingJPP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it weird that the eagles and falcon fans showed more respect last year?

Because making an insulting thread about the 9-7 Giants and then claiming the Saints and 49ers are more of a concern is showing respect, right?

Get out you @#@$ing hypocrite.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big giants fan from giants.com boards - will be looking to have football talk with you guys for this week. Mostly football talk and a little trash talk

How are you guys feeling about the matchup?

------

i could see where you are threatened by that. Get real. Truth is you guys have some cool people here but for the most part you have some ***** who just really have no legit input and talk out of their *****
I think the same can be said for every fan base.

Why care at all of how other fans are acting on the team forum that you are not a fan of?

N

NYGIANTS141

OH your just dreaming.

Some dreams come true. I believe i have a shot at experiencing this one. Believing in our team until we are officially out. Got a tough matchup coming up but it should be a good game no matter who wins.

Reaction score
Because making an insulting thread about the 9-7 Giants and then claiming the Saints and 49ers are more of a concern is showing respect, right?

Get out you @#@$ing hypocrite.
I would totally understand your theory if is was a Giants forum.... But it is a Packers forum.

BackingJPP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Besides the point. It doesn't matter what kind of forum it is, you won't ever find a thread on the Giants forum disrespecting the Packers like that. Even if they were 8-8 and made the playoffs. I have respect for every team, no matter what record.

WoodChipper said that Falcon and Eagle fans showed more respect than this. Please direct me to a post where a Giants fan has been disrespectful in which he was not attacked first. The irony in this is WoodChipper said this is a disrespectful thread of itself towards the Giants, THAT HE MADE. Thus, WoodChipper is full of $@#$. There is no argument against this, and you all know I'm right.

Reaction score
Besides the point. It doesn't matter what kind of forum it is, you won't ever find a thread on the Giants forum disrespecting the Packers like that.
Really?
Here is a thread that has a quote of Rodgers that was never said (even Giant fans called him out)
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2419788.aspx

Thread explaining that the refs helped the Packers won:
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2417317.aspx

And random posts like this saying how the giants were missing Osi etc.
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2420413.aspx

N

NYGIANTS141

Really?
Here is a thread that has a quote of Rodgers that was never said (even Giant fans called him out)
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2419788.aspx

Thread explaining that the refs helped the Packers won:
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2417317.aspx

And random posts like this saying how the giants were missing Osi etc.
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2420413.aspx

Honestly don't see it as disrespectful.

1 was a quote taken out of context, much like the JPP quote

2 was discussing the controversial plays in the previous game. Any honest fan will admit that the refs messed up BIG on the Ballard non-touchdown. I myself think though that Prince knocking the ball out of the WR's hand (dont remember who) was not enough for it to be considered an incomplete. Maybe he took it too far in saying that the refs "helped" you win but you cant overlook these calls.

3. has a misleading title. Just says that we have more weapons to use now that some of the guys are back.

These are from what I see, i might have overlooked something. Nothing really disrespecting the Packers in my eyes.

Reaction score
Honestly don't see it as disrespectful.

1 was a quote taken out of context, much like the JPP quote

2 was discussing the controversial plays in the previous game. Any honest fan will admit that the refs messed up BIG on the Ballard non-touchdown. I myself think though that Prince knocking the ball out of the WR's hand (dont remember who) was not enough for it to be considered an incomplete. Maybe he took it too far in saying that the refs "helped" you win but you cant overlook these calls.

3. has a misleading title. Just says that we have more weapons to use now that some of the guys are back.

These are from what I see, i might have overlooked something. Nothing really disrespecting the Packers in my eyes.
Every team could go around saying that they lost the game because of the refs. The Packers could have won the Chiefs game if they called the fumble out the back of the end zone to make it a touchback (Which it was). You can't nitpick certain plays that could have happened here or there.

N

NYGIANTS141

Every team could go around saying that they lost the game because of the refs. The Packers could have won the Chiefs game if they called the fumble out the back of the end zone to make it a touchback (Which it was). You can't nitpick certain plays that could have happened here or there.

Good point, but those are some iffy plays. Have you seen the pictures of Ballard's knee down in bounds? That was a sure touchdown which could have completely changed the game. I will agree, though, that the receiver had enough control on the TD (damn it, cant remember who it was) for it to be ruled one, so i won't get into that one.

Members online

Latest posts