TE Kris Wilson

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers Very Interested in TE Kris Wilson

Yay! Wait, who?

edit - ok, I read about him. Seems like a great fit. Could be the tight end version of grant, or simply another solid option on the field in 2 TE sets.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This thread is getting buried in the flurry of the Favre news.

Anyway, more depth, the better.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He'd be a good fit for our offense that's for sure. I think he went to Pittsburgh and if I remember right was projected pretty well in the draft.

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Packers Very Interested in TE Kris Wilson

This was seconds before the Favre post today. If anyone cares.

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score

As a resident of Kansas City...I can say one word for Kris Wilson--BUST!!!
He is slow...he is a tweaner...Meaning: he is not a real TE...and not a WR...So...more of slot guy...his hands are okay...nothing to right about. He did not compliment Tony Gonzalez at all...I will write MM in person to persuade him NOT to sign this JOKE!!! NUFF SAID!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

did KC run alot of 2 TE sets?

I trust Ted Thompson.

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes...KC did run two TE...Jason Dunn was the blocking TE...he was intramental in the hight powered KC offense with Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson. Not to mentioned the 4000 yard seasons of Trent Green. As a Resident in KC...Kris Wilson basically sucked...I trust me...not TT...
Nuff said!!!

Reaction score

...I trust me...not TT...
Nuff said!!!

Yes, trust yourself over a GM that built a 14-4 team... that's the right way to go. :roll:

You know, Ahman Green was a marginal player for the Seahawks before he came to Green Bay.

Al Harris was a marginal player on the Buccaneers before he went to Philly.

Tramon Williams sucked so badly in Houston that the Texans cut him. Yes, the Texans cut him. He came here and was solid.

Sometimes, a change of scenery does wonders.

But lets all listen to the guy who values his opinion more than that of a GM that built a 14-4 team. I see nothing wrong with that.

Wait, I do. It's stupid. Unless you were being sarcastic (in which case I apologize for missing it in your post), you lost a lot of credibility with what you posted above starpass.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

all about da packers said:
Nuff said!!!

Yes, trust yourself over a GM that built a 14-4 team... that's the right way to go. :roll:

You know, Ahman Green was a marginal player for the Seahawks before he came to Green Bay.

Tramon Williams sucked so badly in Houston that the Texans cut him. Yes, the Texans cut him. He came here and was solid.

But lets all listen to the guy who values his opinion more than that of a GM that built a 14-4 team. I see nothing wrong with that.

Wait, I do. It's stupid. Unless you were being sarcastic (in which case I apologize for missing it in your post), you lost a lot of credibility with what you posted above starpass.

easy, AADP.

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Slow is slow any where you play. not tall is not tall where ever you play.
Tweaner is a tweaner any where you play. Changing locatiions is not going to help this guy Wilson...he stinks. No memorable plays to mention...he did NOTHING in KC. Carl Peterson, GM of the chiefs, has a history of drafting BUSTS...Trazell Jenkins, Ryan Simms, Junior Saivai and KRIS WILSON.
Face it...TT did not have to watch Kris Wilson play week after week. KRIS WILSON could not make in one of the NFLs most potent offenses--firing on all cylinders with Al Saunders as the offensive coordinator and Trent Green in his prime...I am confident in saying KRIS WILSON sucks and the packers will be a sucker if they bring in on board! NUFF SAID!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Slow is slow any where you play. not tall is not tall where ever you play.
Tweaner is a tweaner any where you play. Changing locatiions is not going to help this guy Wilson...he stinks. No memorable plays to mention...he did NOTHING in KC. Carl Peterson, GM of the chiefs, has a history of drafting BUSTS...Trazell Jenkins, Ryan Simms, Junior Saivai and KRIS WILSON.
Face it...TT did not have to watch Kris Wilson play week after week. KRIS WILSON could not make in one of the NFLs most potent offenses--firing on all cylinders with Al Saunders as the offensive coordinator and Trent Green in his prime...I am confident in saying KRIS WILSON sucks and the packers will be a sucker if they bring in on board! NUFF SAID!!!

I dont know anything about this player but I kinda want him to come here and do well just so you look stupid.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Pair any bust with ARod and he'll look good.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score

maybe a bust as a starter but he could be a serviceable backup to Lee and Humphries...

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score

all about da packers said:
Nuff said!!!

aadp, how could you forget Spider Monkey, cut by the DOLPHINS and the JETS!!! Yes, a guy who couldn't make the cut on two of the worst franchises in the last five years, broke into the lineup and was even mentioned as a potential Pro Bowler.

Or Charles Woodson, who was "washed up" according to the rest of the NFL, and then gets consideration for DPOTY this season.

Yeah, you get the idea.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score

As a resident of Kansas City...I can say one word for Kris Wilson--BUST!!!
He is slow...he is a tweaner...Meaning: he is not a real TE...and not a WR...So...more of slot guy...his hands are okay...nothing to right about. He did not compliment Tony Gonzalez at all...I will write MM in person to persuade him NOT to sign this JOKE!!! NUFF SAID!!!

Dont hold anything back. Tell us how you really feel

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

Well... we shall see..

WILSON “VISITING” EAGLES
Posted by Mike Florio on March 26, 2008, 10:27 a.m.
The Philadelphia Eagles have announced that free-agent tight end/fullback/H-back Kris Wilson is visiting the team on Wednesday.

We expect an announcement to come later today that Wilson has agreed to terms. Not because of any inside information that we have, but because a pattern of late has developed in Philly. When the team sends out an official release that a player is visiting the NovaCare Complex, the release is typically followed by an announcement that a deal is done.

Wilson was drafted by the Chiefs in 2004. He played college football at Pitt, and is from Harrisburg. He would likely help out considerably at fullback, given that the departure of Thomas Tapeh to the Vikings has been addressed only via the acquisition of Dan Klecko, whom the Eagles plan to convert from his prior position of defensive tackle

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He signed with the Eagles today. Too bad, would have been nice to see him in GB.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts