Talent on the roster

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie. I didn't think this team had a comeback in them down 26-3 at half on the road. Without Rodgers to boot. They deserve a ton of credit for that.

Agreed. They could have mailed it in after that first half but, instead came out and played like the season was on the line. I have no doubt this team has been playing hard since Rodgers went down, but something was missing. Maybe they found it at halftime yesterday and we go on another run.

H

HardRightEdge

I said in chat

new FB, toss Kuhn and we chant the freezer

As it turns out, we can't even give Raji props for that block. Garrett said they let us score on purpose so they could get the ball back with some time. I seem to recall Holmgren doing that once...it makes sense.

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
As it turns out, we can't even give Raji props for that block. Garrett said they let us score on purpose so they could get the ball back with some time. I seem to recall Holmgren doing that once...it makes sense.
So then Ragi's best play was a WWF set up??? Well he may have a career after all

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
No matter who you wanna blame, after watching the first half of this game it has to be pretty obvious this team doesn't have enough talent to compete in the league without Rodgers.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk
They do when they don't give up. They gave up in the first half against Detroit.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree...

But until 2nd half...I questioned their heart...Others point out how Lacy runs hard, and BJ doesnt want to play..

To me that is heart...So why is it a few play hard or seem to play hard..But others go thru the motions?

Because ones fat and lazy and wans to pout because of reps being taken away instead of playing hard to get the reps back. Guess who it is?

Members online

Latest posts