Tailgate Questions....any direction would be greatly appreciated.

CHItoGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have a few quick questions about tailgating in the actual stadium lots. Trying to get a "true" tailgate going for this trip to Lambeau...in the past we've just taken a taxi from our hotel to the stadium and hit Stadium View and The Bar up pregame or the Ticketstar drink up. This year we figured we'd get a lot pass and drive up super early on gameday from Chicago.

I "rented" an Oneida South Parking pass. As far as I can tell lots open up four hours before kickoff so 11:30am right? What time should we line our "soccer mom minivan up?" that is does the line start early to get in at like 9? Earlier? Is the Oneida lot where we want to be or would it be better getting a pass somewhere else in another stadium lot or an auxillary lot?

I know these are a bunch of tedious questions but as always any assistance would be much appreciated gents......getting PUMPED for this one.....

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Oneida lot would be awesome and you would be in the middle of the action... I would try and get there at about 11:30 as that is when the lineup starts... Being that this is a playoff game, I would expect delays getting in.. I have an alternative if you want??

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you been to Lambeau before, you will see a row of house directly to the South of the stadium, butting up to the Oneida parking area... This is where we go and tailgate... It costs $25.00 and you can use the bathrooms... Bathrooms are a scarce commodity in the Oneida lot... I would try and be there at about 11;30... Any questuions, just ask

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts