T-Murph

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read the same news on Murphy. It's a shame. He looked very promising. Why don't teams xray these guys BEFORE they sign them, to see if they have this defection? It's just lucky the kid wasn't paralyzed already.

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about Murphy. Personally, I hope the Packers release Longwell. I am tired of his midget kickoffs. Time for a change.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
maybe this is why javon is bickering again

CAN YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO JAVON BICKERING AGAIN?

His agent approached Ted Thompson, both (the agent and T.T.) agree that there was NO trade demand.

This is how false crap keeps rolling -- if those who have been shown otherwise keep claiming it as if it were true.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BACKIN--PACKIN said:
Sorry to hear about Murphy. Personally, I hope the Packers release Longwell. I am tired of his midget kickoffs. Time for a change.

I believe they like to be called "little people" kickoffs. How about a little political correctness here, people :penflag:

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeh your right bruce I have heard it on here but have seen no signs of him bickering on the nes or paper or espn its prolly a load of bull

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys listen up! this whole Terrence Murphy's career is over is a bunch of BULL!!! They said he MIGHT have Spinal Stenosis the same condition T.J. Ford had, but had surgery done and look at what he is doing for the Bucks! in his first game back from injury he had 16 points, 14 assists and 9 rebounds in 34 minutes of play.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce said:
tromadz said:
maybe this is why javon is bickering again

CAN YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO JAVON BICKERING AGAIN?

His agent approached Ted Thompson, both (the agent and T.T.) agree that there was NO trade demand.

This is how false crap keeps rolling -- if those who have been shown otherwise keep claiming it as if it were true.

just referring to the javon walker bickering thread. im glad to know its not true. people spread false rumors on this thread all day. ahman getting 5 million ring a bell?

chillax

Members online

Latest posts