Survivor ROUND 2 -- won by 906fan

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like being called a loser but I should have known to not trust the lions.. I'm just hoping we don't lay an egg next week.. it's usually the Lions forte to come back and have a game

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
At least YOU didn't choose the Vikings 'late'. Now that would be embarrassing

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
At least YOU didn't choose the Vikings 'late'. Now that would be embarrassing

I understand your pain....I chose the Vikings to beat the Bills last week! What Viking time showed up last week to loose to the Bills? :eek:

D

Deleted member 6794

Tie wouldn't have helped you but go for it on 4th & 4 from the 42 with 27 seconds left in the game?

That was a terrible call. I guess there are still several posters around here that would prefer ***** over McCarthy as he had success with the Eagles last year though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand playing to win, but they almost all but handed the other team a win. The Colts need to start with small success and work their way up. That seemed reckless and foolish.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
damn, saw this way too late. Guess I will have to wait for another 3 weeks to get in.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I would prefer if the Patriots lost this week or any week for that matter.....but will use them as my "pick to win" this week.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Patriots.

I don't buy into them completely in the long haul, but I think Brady's going to be a man possessed against the Colts for obvious reasons. Going ahead and picking them while I can.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jaguars to give KC their first loss

ETA: It says no pick, did I miss last week or is that for this week? If i missed last week, I guess i'm out. Time flies, what day is it?

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Jaguars to give KC their first loss

ETA: It says no pick, did I miss last week or is that for this week? If i missed last week, I guess i'm out. Time flies, what day is it?
the <no pick> is for this week. It kind of inspires and reminds players to get their picks in. When you're out, the ladies in the picture get to harass you for evah.

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
The bengals. All you patriots pickers in for a surprise cause it’s a trap week.