Survivor ROUND 2 -- won by 906fan

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, first game of the week is on tonight already. The "can't pick one team twice" rule is starting to pinch a little.

I don't want to pick against the Packers, so I will take the Bengals.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will take the Washington Football Team.
They have Clinton-Dix, after all....

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
State or Federal District?:tdown:
I am picking the Football Team That Plays in Washington DC, the Capital City of the United States of America.
Not the Seattle Seahawks.
Or how about if either one wins, I get the benefit of the doubt? :)

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I am picking the Football Team That Plays in Washington DC, the Capital City of the United States of America.
Not the Seattle Seahawks.
Or how about if either one wins, I get the benefit of the doubt? :)
So you still haven't given a direct answer as the Washington team nearest the east coast of North America
plays its home games at FedExField in Landover, Maryland; its headquarters and training facility are at Inova Sports Performance Center at Redskins Park in Ashburn, Virginia and the Redskins Complex in Richmond, Virginia, respectively.
Wikipedia
How bout I just credit you with the one that Clinton-Dix is rostered with.:sneaky:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a good day of football so far: The Bears won, the Vikings won, and I lost my Survivor game.
Hope the Packers win, at least.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I will take the Jets this week. Only one team I think they are a sure winner at home against and its The Bills.

EDIT: Sticking with the Pick. Despite Darnold not playing for the Jets, I think they will still crush the Bills who are starting Matt Barkley, a guy they just signed at the end of October. Barkley hasn't played in a regular season game since 2016.

Last edited:

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
Is it just me or did this game get easier after a couple weeks? I’ll take the chargers.