Superbowl

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
Superbowl XLVI is to be held at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, this is the first Superbowl in the Colts stadium.
Who do you see playing in this game?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Rams versus ummm thats a toughy, Seahawks, wait their in the same division. Oh hte Dolphins, a SB of EPIC proportions.

Packers versus Jets

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The Pack and Pats I believe were the odds faves to both make it in before the season started. I am not sure that ever works out....that the favorites to begin the season actually BOTH make it in. Ravens became the next favorite in the AFC after week 1. Saints have been the faves behind the Packers but suck on the road.

Watch out for the Steelers and Jets btw if both make the playoffs. Just I feared, the Ravens are going to help leave the door open for Pittsburgh. The Jets also handle the underdog role to perfection, so them being counted out all year if they win enough to sneak in is more then fine with that squad.

Texans could also be a dark horse if the D keeps improving. Mario was not a good fit at OLB so that that loss was a bit overrated.

Packers vs. "somebody" in the AFC.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
If it's packers vs patriots, ravens, or steelers I may puke. Those three teams are talked about way too much.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
If it's packers vs patriots, ravens, or steelers I may puke. Those three teams are talked about way too much.

I hear ya. I get sick of them too. Last two years have also seen the Jets/Ravens be the wildcards in the AFC. I would not be shocked if it happens again this year. I don't know who win the AFC West yet.

Jets despite what anyone thinks of them have become the team nobody wants to play in the AFC once the playoffs start. Let's face it, they can have the messiest regular seasons around and still upset teams in January. They play the underdog role well and Rex is still a great coach IMO. The Jets have managed to get by Rivers/Brady/Manning in the last two postseasons, on the road. Yes, Sanchez has head to head wins against big time QBs when it matters. Looking back to last year I feel they should have beaten the Steelers if they had shown up earlier in the game.

Texans schedule for the rest of the year looks a bit cushy to me now. They are done with NO, Pitts, Baltimore and the road game at TN.

OP
OP
thepackers1fan4

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
The Pack and Pats I believe were the odds faves to both make it in before the season started. I am not sure that ever works out....that the favorites to begin the season actually BOTH make it in. Ravens became the next favorite in the AFC after week 1. Saints have been the faves behind the Packers but suck on the road.

Watch out for the Steelers and Jets btw if both make the playoffs. Just I feared, the Ravens are going to help leave the door open for Pittsburgh. The Jets also handle the underdog role to perfection, so them being counted out all year if they win enough to sneak in is more then fine with that squad.

Texans could also be a dark horse if the D keeps improving. Mario was not a good fit at OLB so that that loss was a bit overrated.

Packers vs. "somebody" in the AFC.

I think the Chargers may just fly under the radar into the playoffs and then make it to the Superbowl.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I think the Chargers may just fly under the radar into the playoffs and then make it to the Superbowl.

I would rather hit myself in the head with a frying pan then see SD in the Super Bowl.

Who am I kidding. I hate all the AFC teams.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Wow I just realized I hate all of them too.

Believe me. They are all hate worthy and icky. And full of hopes and dreams of winning a title they shall not have this year. Poor things, really. All those delusions are unhealthy.

OP
OP
thepackers1fan4

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
Believe me. They are all hate worthy and icky. And full of hopes and dreams of winning a title they shall not have this year. Poor things, really. All those delusions are unhealthy.

hahaha this made me lol, NFC will be winning the Superbowl for a few years. Although I do like players in the AFC

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
hahaha this made me lol, NFC will be winning the Superbowl for a few years. Although I do like players in the AFC

Oh yeah I like a few players in the AFC. I have no delusions of my Colts winning a title soon. I didn't even going into this year before the Peyton news or last year either.

I like Flacco (even though he sucks at times). I love Revis. Revis is disgustingly good. I like Andre Johnson. I like Ryan Fitzpatrick.

OP
OP
thepackers1fan4

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
Oh yeah I like a few players in the AFC. I have no delusions of my Colts winning a title soon. I didn't even going into this year before the Peyton news or last year either.

I like Flacco (even though he sucks at times). I love Revis. Revis is disgustingly good. I like Andre Johnson. I like Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Revis is one of my favorite corners he plays on lock down

Members online

Latest posts