Super Bowl XLV Interesting FACTS

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Murgen, sorry to say this but that guy in Africa was Obama in disguise and now your $40,000 helped fund his trip to the Super Bowl.

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Murgen, sorry to say this but that guy in Africa was Obama in disguise and now your $40,000 helped fund his trip to the Super Bowl.

Well..... I'll quote 3 times one minus one.

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwww Daaaaaaaayyyyyyooooooooooooommmmmmmm

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cyJNOH8kX8"]YouTube - Three Times One Minus One on the "White People Co-Opting Black Culture" Network[/ame]

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fly to Texas - Get cancer from backscanner or groped in a perverted way by some ugly dude. $350
Hotel, two night stay. Get woken up by housekeeping monday morning--way too early. $600
See the GREEN BAY PACKERS in the SUPER BOWL--priceless......
Man, those are good prices for SB week and a flight on such short notice.
I want the number of your travel agent.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, got the surgery done. They said the check is in the mail and gave me a bottle of Tylenol for the pain. Just waiting for the cash now. Whoo Hooo SB here I come!

Backs a little sore..you know..if I breathe or anything it's kind of excruciatingly painful. They said to make sure I keep the artifical kidneys they put in well oiled and change em out ever 4,000 miles. Not sure what they meant but I'll worry about it later.

I got a call from a guy in Nigeria who said that I had a long lost relative Gazillionaire who left me a gazillion dollars. They said to get the money released they need $40,000. I figured since I have the money coming from the transplant, I just took the money out of my account and wired it over there. I'M GONNA BE RICH FELLAS!!! Whoo Hoo.
I have the Brooklyn Bridge to sell to you.
It's a really good investment.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, any one wanna buy some ocean front property in Arizona? It's prime real estate! A Bears fan already put in a bid!
That sounds good. Real good.

Oh damn. I can't let that Bears fan get it.
Wanna do a trade?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the spirit of where this thread is going:
Fact: The Superbowl will be played in Dallas this year.
Fact: The two teams meeting in this year's Super Bowl will be The Green Bay Packers (Yay!) and the pittsburgh steelers. (Boooo!)
Fact: The Packers (Yay!) will be representing the NFC while the steelers (Booooo!) will be representing that other conference in the NFL which doesn't really matter.
Fact: The "Terrible Towel" a fan favorite among steelers (Boooo!) fans which are waved to cheer their team on can also be used as hankies to dry their eyes when they cry when their team loses.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Too late! It's been sold, some dude from Pittsburgh that goes by the name of Big Ben bought it.
You might want to keep your distance from him or have one of your male sales reps. handle the transaction for ya.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fact: Green Bay is known as "Titletown" and Pittsburg is known for pollution.
Fact: The cheese shaped hats that Packers fans wear is not a real piece of cheese and cannot be eaten.
Fact: The Green Bay Packers (Yay!) have won 12, count 'em 12, football championships while the steelers (Boooo!) have won only a measly 6. Which means that the steelers (Boooo!) are only half as good as the Packers (Yay!) are.

felpasb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fact: There will be more people in the stadium than there is in the city of Green Bay
(NFL expects 105,000 ppl. Green Bay has 103,000).

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Chuck Norris is going to paint his beard Green and Gold in honor of the Packers.

ok...ok.. But it would have been cool.

Members online

Latest posts