Super Bowl picks

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only 5+ days until kickoff. Thought it may be time to start getting everyones fearless forecasts. Whether TO plays or not (I think he will), I see the Patriots winning the game. They have more weapons on offense and their defense is solid, but I give them the biggest edge with coaching. Belichek manages to keep the team confident, but not cocky and they have the edge with their assistant coaches. They'll figure out a way to take Westbrook out of the game and frustrate McNabb by taking away his scrambling option. TO may get a catch or two, but I can't see him being a game breaker after not playing for 6 weeks. Eagles will keep it close for a half, but I see the Patriots making the better halftime adjustments and pulling away in the second half.

PATRIOTS 27 EAGLES 13

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My prediction - Mcnabb will run alot to throw off NE's defense - Westbrook will break loose for a couple of big gainers - Philly's "D" will get to Brady causing a costly INT and a fumble - Kearse and Trotter will wreak havoc -Dillon will be shut down - and oh yeah T.O. is playing - = Philly -24 - NE - 22 as the Pats miss a 2 point conversion in the last minute - and one more - Freddie Mitchell will get knocked out cold by Harrison .

Besides , I don't want Belichick and Brady matching Lombardi and Starr's record for most consecutive playoff wins ( 9 ) .

GO Pack :mrgreen:

dan7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
Dan7, what part of pennsylvania are you from? I live up by the poconos. :D

I was born in Pittsburgh and lived in Wilkinsburg Township (a nearby suburb) until I was eight years old.

Members online

Latest posts