1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Super Bowl picks

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by NCPackerfan, Feb 1, 2005.

1. NCPackerfan

NCPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Only 5+ days until kickoff. Thought it may be time to start getting everyones fearless forecasts. Whether TO plays or not (I think he will), I see the Patriots winning the game. They have more weapons on offense and their defense is solid, but I give them the biggest edge with coaching. Belichek manages to keep the team confident, but not cocky and they have the edge with their assistant coaches. They'll figure out a way to take Westbrook out of the game and frustrate McNabb by taking away his scrambling option. TO may get a catch or two, but I can't see him being a game breaker after not playing for 6 weeks. Eagles will keep it close for a half, but I see the Patriots making the better halftime adjustments and pulling away in the second half.

PATRIOTS 27 EAGLES 13

2. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I would like to see the Eagles win,but I don't expect it. The Pats have won enough,time for a change. :pals: :beer: :twocents:

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Patriots 34
    Eagles 26

4. ohiopacker

ohiopacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My prediction - Mcnabb will run alot to throw off NE's defense - Westbrook will break loose for a couple of big gainers - Philly's "D" will get to Brady causing a costly INT and a fumble - Kearse and Trotter will wreak havoc -Dillon will be shut down - and oh yeah T.O. is playing - = Philly -24 - NE - 22 as the Pats miss a 2 point conversion in the last minute - and one more - Freddie Mitchell will get knocked out cold by Harrison .

Besides , I don't want Belichick and Brady matching Lombardi and Starr's record for most consecutive playoff wins ( 9 ) .

GO Pack :mrgreen:

5. Rhino58

Rhino58 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pats 42
    Eagles 28

6. dan7

dan7 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    SB Pick

Eagles....I'm a Pennsylvania native. :)

7. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Patriots and the points.

8. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Dan7, what part of pennsylvania are you from? I live up by the poconos. :D

9. dan7

dan7 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was born in Pittsburgh and lived in Wilkinsburg Township (a nearby suburb) until I was eight years old.