Studs and Duds: Packers vs Niners

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:

Aaron Rodgers: He was throwing dimes out there today, makes you appreciate his accuracy and non-boneheaded play. That IG penalty he drew was made up for on one that should have been called.

Tramon Williams: again had blanket coverage all day, this guy is a solid CB for years to come.

BJ Raji: he is getting nice push up the middle, noticeable today.

James Starks: this guy is already so much better than Jackson. We may have the beginnings of a running game after all, and could see he was chomping at the bit every time they took him out of the game. Even though he didnt have that many touches did a great job following his blocks and not dancing in the hole.

Dom Capers 2nd half: nice adjustments made to keep the niners at bay.

Duds:

Mason Crosby; still missing. Do not trust him at all

Masthay: pathetic, absolutely pathetic

Special Teams: this is getting sickening. Punt return unit was okay. All other units were below.

Detroit Lions: for crying out loud, no help in our division at all.

Overall, this was a win and not much else to say. As the season shrinks you have to remain optimistic. If the pack wants a playoff game they may have to run the table. So theres only one thing left to do: run the darn table!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Starks was such a breath of fresh air. It may have only been 1 game, but man he looked good. The 9ers have a good D too.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starks could really inject another element into this team. Ripping off 5 to 7 yard runs at the end of the game was huge, and I loved every minute of it. Nice to be able to rely on someone like that but I am still super concerned about his durability because it was an issue in college and usually that translates to pros too.... All things aside he was def fun to watch.

And I am still unsure why Slocum wasn't fired last season. Oh please someone help out on ST...

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't worry. Chicago will lose the next 4. We'll win against DET, lose against the PATS and win out then.
They could lose any of the last 4 I hope they lose to minn and us then that would give us one game we can lose and still win the divison

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Please don't blame our kickers too much, yeah Mason messed up that early one, but hey it happens. At least it didn't affect our over all win. And for Masthay, the wind was horrible today at Lambeau, you can't control how the wind blows, and it didn't do him many favors today.

Starks may be Rodgers new best friend.