Studs??? and duds Frisco

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody was open down field. Even when Rodgers had time, wr's were covered and he had nowhere to go.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can just put special teams as a permanent "Dud" on every thread the rest of the season. I know we always complain about coaches, but Shawn Mennenga should have resigned in shame weeks ago.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Both Smiths played well mostly

Duds: EVERYONE else

Two weeks to prepare and you get this?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Stud: no quit in Jones runs. Alex Light was no worse than Bulaga.
Duds: Scott - wtf happened to booming the punts? I thought weather but it's in the 60's. Rest of not so special teams.
Starting OL, Kevin King, ILB, Rodgers,
Staff had a week off to prepare and this is what they come up with? Can Pettine and give Dave Aranda or Jim Leonhard a call.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Scott's punting was atrocious. The rest of the special teams were bad.
Keven King is a bust, he needs to be benched he is hurting the team.

Z Smith was the only player who came to play. The rest of the team was flat and just didn't seem to care.

TexasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: the smiths

duds: pretty much EVERYONE ELSE.
Play calls were embarrassing, draw plays weren’t working? Run it again! 3rd down? Give up a sack.

we NEEDED WR2 at trade deadline, we have no threats beyond Adams.

this one pissed me off bad.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was an embarrassing performance. And it's clear that we're not yet the level of a team that is going to compete for a Super Bowl. We're not on the 49ers' level.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Instead of listing Studs n Duds I am doing something different.

I love Gordon Ramsay and all the shows he does. For this post I am intimating him eliminating a "Chef" on Hells Kitchen.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"When the team arrives back in Green Bay they are greeted by Gordon Ramsay"
Gordon Ramsay proceeds to chew out the entire team for the horrific effort and exclaims.

"That was a **** poor Game give me 4 Players who you think should leave Lambeau Field!"

After 30 mins of debating among themselves the Packers players came up with 4 Nominees.

"Gordon Ramsay says have you came up with 4 Nominees" The Packer players unified say Yes.

Gordon turns to Mason Crosby and says "Who is your first nominee and why?" Mason Crosby says " First Nominee is JK Scott he has not been consistant on Punts any more and having 30 yard punts puts the defense in bad position. Gordon Ramsay says "Whos the Second Nominee and why" Mason Crosby says "Our Second Nominee is Geronimo Allison, He has not been producing at a WR level and had drops in San Fran. Gordon then says "Whos your third Nominee and why?" Mason Crosby says "Our third Nominee is Kevin King, He consistently lets recievers by and is slow to catch up. He got burned by TE George Kettle" Gordon then says "Who is your "fourth Nominee and why?" Mason Crosby says "Our Fourth Nominee is Jimmy Graham, He just doesnt have it anymore he cant fight to keep catches with him and is non existent most plays.

Gordon Ramsay says the four Nominees please come forward. He then turns to JK Scott and says "Why should you remain in Lambeau Field?" JK Scott says "I am not done yet I know I can field punts better I practice every day this was just a bad day. Gordon Ramsay then turns to Geronimo Allison and says "Why should you stay in Lambeau Field?" Allison says " I know I can prove my talents on the filed sure San fan was a wash but I am better than what was shown. I am not ready to leave" Gordon Ramsay then turns to Kevin King and says "Why should you stay in Lambeau Field" Kevin King pleads " I am not ready to go home yet I have the speed to complete in this league and be a top CB just give me one more chance" Gordon Ramsay then turns to Jimmy Graham and says "Why should you stay in Lambeau Field" Jimmy Graham says " I have what it takes to be a TE in this league. I am not finished I still have the youth and hands to catch passes"

Gordon Ramsay after thinking it over turns towards the Nominees and says "The Player that is leaving Lambeau Field is".... "Jimmy Graham take off your Jersey and leave Lambeau field" Jimmy Graham looking defeated walks over and hands Gordon Ramsay his Jersey and slowly exits the Packers Locker room. Jimlly Graham final Monologe is " I know it wasnt my time to leave Lambeau Field I know I still had what it takes to perform in this league. I wish Gordon Ramsay was able to see my talents I had to display"

Gordon Ramsay says to the three Nominees "Get back in Line" then says "If there is another poor game showing I think we would need to start eliminating more than one player now **** off"

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was an embarrassing performance. And it's clear that we're not yet the level of a team that is going to compete for a Super Bowl. We're not on the 49ers' level.

I 100% agree and I made a post about this..

I think we are "close'" but probably still a year or so away and we are DEFINITELY missing some pieces...

We are a good team for sure, but NOT a "championship" team yet

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I love Gordon Ramsay and all the shows he does. For this post I am intimating him eliminating a "Chef" on Hells Kitchen.

Gordon Ramsay proceeds to chew out the entire team for the horrific effort and exclaims.

"That was a **** poor Game give me 4 Players who you think should leave Lambeau Field!"

After 30 mins of debating among themselves the Packers players came up with 4 Nominees.

"Gordon Ramsay says have you came up with 4 Nominees" The Packer players unified say Yes.

Gordon turns to Mason Crosby and says "Who is your first nominee and why?" Mason Crosby says " First Nominee is JK Scott he has not been consistant on Punts any more and having 30 yard punts puts the defense in bad position. Gordon Ramsay says "Whos the Second Nominee and why" Mason Crosby says "Our Second Nominee is Geronimo Allison, He has not been producing at a WR level and had drops in San Fran. Gordon then says "Whos your third Nominee and why?" Mason Crosby says "Our third Nominee is Kevin King, He consistently lets recievers by and is slow to catch up. He got burned by TE George Kettle" Gordon then says "Who is your "fourth Nominee and why?" Mason Crosby says "Our Fourth Nominee is Jimmy Graham, He just doesnt have it anymore he cant fight to keep catches with him and is non existent most plays.

Gordon Ramsay says the four Nominees please come forward. He then turns to JK Scott and says "Why should you remain in Lambeau Field?" JK Scott says "I am not done yet I know I can field punts better I practice every day this was just a bad day. Gordon Ramsay then turns to Geronimo Allison and says "Why should you stay in Lambeau Field?" Allison says " I know I can prove my talents on the filed sure San fan was a wash but I am better than what was shown. I am not ready to leave" Gordon Ramsay then turns to Kevin King and says "Why should you stay in Lambeau Field" Kevin King pleads " I am not ready to go home yet I have the speed to complete in this league and be a top CB just give me one more chance" Gordon Ramsay then turns to Jimmy Graham and says "Why should you stay in Lambeau Field" Jimmy Graham says " I have what it takes to be a TE in this league. I am not finished I still have the youth and hands to catch passes"

Gordon Ramsay after thinking it over turns towards the Nominees and says "The Player that is leaving Lambeau Field is".... "Jimmy Graham take off your Jersey and leave Lambeau field" Jimmy Graham looking defeated walks over and hands Gordon Ramsay his Jersey and slowly exits the Packers Locker room. Jimlly Graham final Monologe is " I know it wasnt my time to leave Lambeau Field I know I still had what it takes to perform in this league. I wish Gordon Ramsay was able to see my talents I had to display"

Gordon Ramsay says to the three Nominees "Get back in Line" then says "If there is another poor game showing I think we would need to start eliminating more than one player now **** off"
A for effort, but Jesus Christ, I thought there was a punchline coming. Now I can't get back my 17MB of data or 10 min.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
A for effort, but Jesus Christ, I thought there was a punchline coming. Now I can't get back my 17MB of data or 10 min.

I dident think I was setting up for a Joke. But thanks I guess.

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can just put special teams as a permanent "Dud" on every thread the rest of the season. I know we always complain about coaches, but Shawn Mennenga should have resigned in shame weeks ago.

Special teams are non existent. I saw a kickoff that didn’t even make the end zone and the receiver just waved it off and hoped it would be a touchback. What if it hadn’t bounced into the end zone? No blocking scheme whatsoever. Nobody has the balls to catch the ball and try to advance it. It’s pathetic. And Scott can’t punt over 30 yards anymore? Wth

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MLF, Rodgers and Adams are major duds. They have completely stopped doing the things that made this offense good while Adams was out. It is plain as day. They used to scheme for Jones in the passing game and that has basically completely stopped and I am not sure if it is the play calling or Rodgers focusing on his security blanket.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: first half D
Duds: Rodgers, MLF, Defense, pitiful oline, offense, Dbacks Special teams, Pettine, Graham(let him go) Scott punting WTF

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Embarrassing that fans had to watch a half a** effort against a very good team, 2 weeks to prepare and MLF was out coached and seem to have no answer to anything, things need to fixed and personnel replaced..

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Who is this Gordon Ramsey? Is he available to sign? Can he Punt, play ILB, cover a TE or catch a ball? :whistling:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
DUD: Energy. Absolutely, NO energy out there. This looked like the Charger game all over again, against a better team.

DUD: MLF and neutering this offense of playing hurry up at any point in any game. Down by 23, still running the play clock down to 0. WTF MLF? After the Packers scored 8 points and then the 49'ers score in 2 seconds, do you think maybe its time to go to the hurry up offense?

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
DUD: Energy. Absolutely, NO energy out there. This looked like the Charger game all over again, against a better team.

DUD: MLF and neutering this offense of playing hurry up at any point in any game. Down by 23, still running the play clock down to 0. WTF MLF? After the Packers scored 8 points and then the 49'ers score in 2 seconds, do you think maybe its time to go to the hurry up offense?
Packers never seem to have a sense of urgency, too many times, time outs are wasted for clock running down..

Members online