Steelers/Packers game flexed to 3:15

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YES! Wow, someone must have been listening to my prayers... I am on a plane flight from 12-3, going home for Christmas and was originally going to miss this game, now I get to watch the game in the comfort of my parents home in full. Best news of the day for sure!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We play the next 3 games on the snow... It should be interesting to see if we'll continue to drop passes like we did last game, or if MM will call more running plays. Specially with Green. IS it just me or Green did a lot more than Grant with a lot less carries?

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We play the next 3 games on the snow... It should be interesting to see if we'll continue to drop passes like we did last game, or if MM will call more running plays. Specially with Green. IS it just me or Green did a lot more than Grant with a lot less carries?

Agreed 100%!

Green runs with this force and breaks through tackles or carries the pile for extra yardage. Grant just seems to fall when someone touches him and he always gets these 1-2 yard gains. We should start using Green more and more!

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed 100%!

Green runs with this force and breaks through tackles or carries the pile for extra yardage. Grant just seems to fall when someone touches him and he always gets these 1-2 yard gains. We should start using Green more and more!

I hate to say it, but one of the most prevalent memories about the old Ahman is him running the ball in the snow (with those pad stickers on his arm) and him fumbling a bunch.... I hope he has changed, and so far it looks like he has... give the guy what he deserves, and it feels great to give Grant a real break every once and a while.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but one of the most prevalent memories about the old Ahman is him running the ball in the snow (with those pad stickers on his arm) and him fumbling a bunch.... I hope he has changed, and so far it looks like he has... give the guy what he deserves, and it feels great to give Grant a real break every once and a while.

If there's anything Grant is better at than Green, it is not fumbling. Green really looks determined out there though, he truly is pushing himself.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In Green's last 3-4 years with the Pack he fixed his fumbling problem much like Tiki B. did in New York. Thats no more an issue with him.

I think MM to use his words is being smart with him, breaking him in slowly so he is in football shape going into the playoffs. Remember he probably started too soon and got that hamstring bug

As the season goes on I think we will see Green get more reps, don't forget about that blizting LB Green picked up during that Ravens game that gave A-rod more time to make that big passing play. Best block by a running back from Green Bay all season. Hell I thought it was Quin Johnson making that block.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad we have Green, he had some decent runs in the Ravens game. Grant did okay, but nothing special. I think we need a true power running back for when we have these cold games and when the games really do count a lot more.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that by season's end Green will take over the starting role from Ryan Grant. You probably can't see it but you can sense that he is annoyed that he is not at the spot that he once was in. Times have changed but Green seems to be fighting for his past and become the starting RB again.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing with Green is that he's too old to carry it 15 times a game...

So he won't be a "starter". He could carry the ball more down the stretch, but not overtake Grant...

Members online

Latest posts