Starks has grown into role of leading ball carrier

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
James Starks went from inactive for two weeks to spot player against the Bears in the regular-season finale, and now he has become, for all intents and purposes, the Packers' starting running back.

Source: JSOline.com

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Hope he tramples over Chicago. It would help out Aaron immensely, also Grant has a good point, he isn't really that banged up like the rest of the guys.

L

Lunchboxer

Im glad hes getting the #1 RB spot for the game sunday.

Cant wait till next season when Grant gets Healthy Starks Grant Combo would be killer.

Hope Starks runs over the bears.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
If Grant and Starks do well together next year, and Kuhn still is amazing, and we get Finley back, I think we would have a high octane offense. And the sad thing is we know we have the depth to play through injuries.

L

Lunchboxer

If Grant and Starks do well together next year, and Kuhn still is amazing, and we get Finley back, I think we would have a high octane offense. And the sad thing is we know we have the depth to play through injuries.

Next Season We get all our Injured people back. Finley,Grant and alot of others.

Next season we will have a super High Octine Offense. To make a Run for another Super Bowl.

We got a amazing shot to win this year SB. Gotta take care of Bear Hunting season first.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
yeah starks has really only played 3 games all year (49ers, Eagles, Atlanta) so he is really fresh

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Next Season We get all our Injured people back. Finley,Grant and alot of others.

Next season we will have a super High Octine Offense. To make a Run for another Super Bowl.

We got a amazing shot to win this year SB. Gotta take care of Bear Hunting season first.

That's what I'm looking forward to next year! If we are playing this well with a bunch of backups and rookies, can you imagine what it's going to be like when we get those starters back off IR?

Starks has been the best surprise for me. He is quickly making a name for himself!

Starks is faster than a speeding bullet! He's SuperStarks, the Green and Gold blur!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts