1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Spitz sign tender

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackersRS, Apr 5, 2010.

1. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Insiders Blog: Spitz signs RFA tender, will report to offseason program | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press-Gazette

So, Daryn. It's just you on the OL, buddy.

See ya on the bench.

Actually, if you're working out a trade with another team, that'd be great. If you get traded and it comes out that you helped make the deal, I'm personally flying to wherever you are and giving you a hug!

BTW, if you can take Barbre and Bush with you that'd be swell. It'd probably means that, when (not if, when) things don't pan out as an NFL player, you can become one helluva agent!

2. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    I'm glad to have spitz back tho. With Wells and Spits atleast we have SOMEthing on our line.

3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Yeah I like Spitz I can now try and sleep and be happy :)

4. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Sounds like u need some quality anti-depressants :p trouble sleeping and being happy?@

5. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    Be careful if Daryn beceomes an agent. He might be too focused on making some online video's interviewing players and calling it "The Colledge Experience" or something like that instead of doing his job!

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Nice... And to think I actually defended his show...

7. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    He would probably do a better job. But if he was an agent.......he would want to play football on the side.

I would rather see this happen. We trade him, our first round pick, a 6th and a 7th.........and what the Fk......we will even throw in Jarrett Bush..........to move up and pick OKUNG !!!!..

8. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    With Spitz we now have 3 good guards. Colledge would appear to be done with us. Maybe we could get a late rounder for him.