1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Sorry Mike McCarthy

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Mr. StyleZ, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    ... for ever doubting you. :)

Makes me happy to say that.

2. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    i never really doubted him but i did doubt ted thompson and i apologize as well

3. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Yea.. well there's a lot of us. Goes with the territory of being a diehard and probably overly critical.. So the others can keep bumping the other thread and saying "nah nah nah" but they're no more fans than I am..

4. AaronGodgers

AaronGodgers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I never doubted him. Sometimes when I see a play that I don't agree with I get a little verbal but I have backed him and glad he lost some weight, looks real good now.

Only doubted Ted with the Justin Harrell pick, could of got that guy undrafted ha.

5. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    He's allowed a goof drafting wise, and he's allowed a few more..

6. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Wow, so I was not the only one?

This truly made up for Favre blowing the NFC Championship game for us back in '07. I didn't think I would ever get over that, and now here we are with a Super Bowl, in less time than it took him to do it.

Losing to the Lions made me doubt McCarthy a bit, but this is why you let the season play out. This is exactly why you don't give up on a handful of close loses in the season. We are Super Bowl Champions, FOREVER and no one, NO ONE is going to ever take this away from us!