Song at the end of SB XLV

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL548cHH3OY]YouTube - Phoenix - 1901 (US Version)[/ame]

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I suppose/wonder if they did another version with Stealers players?

Naw. It was just Packers cause they knew they were the ones who would get the Lombardi.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ Sounds like the PA announcer didn't know or have the info of which SB Roger Staubach was MVP for.
Anyone else catch that?
It's at 0:18

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry.......he is talking about MVP's

and at 4:35 Bradshaw gives credit credit to Favre for something he never did.....it was Starr twice, Howard and now Rodgers

Word for word at the 4:35 mark like you stated

well, it started off with Barrt Star, then of course it went to Brett Favre, and now you Aaron, congratulations

Now before you leave here I got something for you...Ladies and gentleman, coming out in the spring a new camero etc......You won this Aaron take this trophy and walk around the stadium and show it to all those Packer fans

Tell me how he is saying anything a bout MVP?

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
He was talking about the QB reign in Green Bay not the MVP award.... see Guacamole now you done pissed LTF off... he is quoting things now... SMH... you are in trouble!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He was talking about the QB reign in Green Bay not the MVP award.... see Guacamole now you done pissed LTF off... he is quoting things now... SMH... you are in trouble!!!

LOL

Not mad...Just was showing him what I heard and that Terry never said anything about Howard

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
sorry.#12 was up there because of him being the MVP and right after that, he was presented the Camaro,,,,,,the talk was all about MVP not qb reign

Members online

Latest posts