Some Final Thoughts

Cowboysfan178

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well its been fun chatting with you guys about this huge game and I think its going to be a good one. We will see if the Packers are the Packers of the last three weeks or the Packers of the 8 weeks before. Some good match ups barring Woodson being out although I don't think Harris has a chance in hell being man on man with Owens in press coverage. Our line is extremely good and your D-Line was pretty good before these injuries... we will see how that effects the game. Good luck and have fun watching the game. Its probably the biggest game you guys have seen in some years and same for us Dallas fans. I'll be back win , lose or draw , most likely tomorrow evening.

Prediction: 31 Dallas 24 GB

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have stepped it up a notch these past few weeks, but it's not like they were slouches for the previous eight weeks. Also, I think the defensive line will be okay. The rookie first-round pick Justin Harrell will have to step in tonight and play a good game. I think he can do it.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well its been fun chatting with you guys about this huge game and I think its going to be a good one. We will see if the Packers are the Packers of the last three weeks or the Packers of the 8 weeks before. Some good match ups barring Woodson being out although I don't think Harris has a chance in hell being man on man with Owens in press coverage. Our line is extremely good and your D-Line was pretty good before these injuries... we will see how that effects the game. Good luck and have fun watching the game. Its probably the biggest game you guys have seen in some years and same for us Dallas fans. I'll be back win , lose or draw , most likely tomorrow evening.

Prediction: 31 Dallas 24 GB

It seems that I was wrong. There is one Cowboy fan out there with a touch of class. It is going to be a great game tonight. One for the ages.
I am pulling for the NFC North Champion Packers. I do believe I will get out the "Gravedigger" jersey for this one.

Members online

Latest posts