1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

So, when Tramon Williams intercepted that pass...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Edgecheese, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Edgecheese

Edgecheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    ...what was your immediate reaction?

I was sitting in the recliner. When Vick threw it deep I thought there had to be a man open so I instantly held my breath. When I saw Williams catch it I nearly stood up on the seat and let out a half cheer/half sigh of relief. No doubt anyone within a close radius of the house heard me.

2. ThorMatthews

ThorMatthews Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +77
    I was standing up and I was silent when Vick threw the ball and when Tramon intercepted the ball I ran at the TV and gave out a big F yeah!

3. Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Rodgers2Finley4TDs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    I was sooooo nervous when Vick was driving. As soon as Vick threw that pick I stood up like I knew it was gonna happen all along.

4. Packerken

Packerken Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just had back surgery about a week before. Jumped a bit in my chair and I really thought I'd pulled staples out.

5. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    I was lying in bed as it was late over here when it was on. When Tramon intercepted, I screamed 'yeeeeeah' and started clapping really loudly, and woke my auntie up. Oops!

Packerken, what type of back surgery did you have? I had back surgery myself a few years ago

6. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,802
    I don't remember what our reactions were after the INT. (I know that we were quite excited, though.)
    But just before it, my gf said, "We need a turnover."
    I'll be sure to ask her to say such things before plays during the Atlanta game. : )

7. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    when the drive started i noticed vick had yet to throw an int and he had done that once consistently every game for like the past 6 games so i kinda saw it coming... just not in the style of jay cutler by throwing it in the redzone

8. Gerard

Gerard Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    I was sitting next to mt gf on my bed.

When Vick threw it deep I thought someone had to be wide open. Saw Tramon there and was just praying he would catch it. When I saw him come down with it I sprung up yelling and did a lap around the house.....soooooooooo amazing.

9. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +1,232
    I was screaming from the moment it left Vick's hands. I knew the game was going to be decided on that pass.

My cheers turned to horror for a brief second or two as Tramon started to run it out of the end zone. I was trying to say "get down!" or something, but all that probably was coming out was "Arghpfgzzghpfhhhh...!"

10. PackerFan87

PackerFan87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    I had to watch the last 5mins from the dinner table on a small old t.v.
    I thought Tramon tipped it/went thru his hands and the guy behind him came down with it. It was a few sec later when they announced INT and I registered we won the game, haha.

11. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    Screamed on top of my lungs, ran outside and screamed in the middle of my front yard

12. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    I fully expected the Green Bay defense to make a play on that drive, since that has been their M.O the past few weeks. So when Vick's ball was picked off I just said "That's nice" and got up and turned the TV off....

Actually, the whole downstairs yelled and started jumping around and high five-ing, made so much noise that the neighbors are STILL looking for their cat!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    When I saw him going deep, I thought "Oh No, he's got somebody in the endzone wide open". When I saw tramon jump for it I was tense. When I saw him come down with it, I might have yelled. I don't remember. Then I tried to type TRAAAMOOONNNNN in chat as fast as I could.

14. red4tribe

red4tribe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +437
    I yelled at Tramon to get down. I mean, imagine if he had spiked the ball or something that would have been horrible.

Good thing he didn't. Anyway, who cares? We won.

15. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Oh I just went nuts. Started screaming like a dumbass.

16. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    I tried to keep on the chat ,... we all went nuts,...cats hid,..dogs out side FREAKING out!
    High fiving and chest bumping all over the place!!!

It took awhile to return the calls and texts that were flying in! lol

(I got treats for the pets for Saturday night, for a repeat of another screamfest!!!! :clapping: )

17. engelke

engelke Cheesius Maximus

Ratings:
    +20
    Jumped out of my recliner, scooped up my daughter, threw her on my shoulders and we ran around the living room screaming "woooo!".

18. billysofly

billysofly Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
  19. Munny

Munny Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    My first thought was one of relief. Then I said MM better kiss Tramon's *** because he just saved him his job.

20. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Me and my buddy who is also a packer fanatic were yelling, hoo ha-ing, jumping up and down screaming "Nick Collins! Nick Collins! Nick Collins!"

I assumed it was him cause of the field position, it wasn't until my roomate said, "thats Tramon..." that we went into our Michael Jackson impersanations of "TRAAAMOOOONNA!" and continued our celebrations.

• Like Like x 1
  21. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850

that is hilarious!!!!

Now I want a video clip of your MJ impersonation!

Now I just had a brizzilliant idea.... we should record ourselves at the last minute of the game! LOL.. A whole lotta screaming for sure.

eeeeeeks, thats kinda scary too, but my confidence is still high know we are going to win!!!!:happy0005:

22. ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +125
    I was so nervous during the last drive, I had to go to the ladies room.. as I was walking down the stairs to the living room, I could hear the TV, and was watching my daughter in law's expression.. she looked ghost white..and my knees actually starting shaking so much I had to stop on the stairs.. until I heard the word INTERCEPTION!!

Then I ran down the stairs, watched the replay and did a Packer family group hug jumping up and down in a circle in the living room, followed by high fives all around... and then I took a breath!

23. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    I stood up and my hands were in the air, lol.

24. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    When Vick threw that ball someone had to make a INT or have it be Incomplete. Soon as i seen Tramon in the right posision to make a INT i cheered. Glad someone on D is saving the day. If the Offense got another first down right at the 2 min warning the game would of been over.

25. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    Me n my buddy did the hardest chest bump that sent us both flying backwards and landing on the hard cement floor and then everyone else thought it would be a great idea to do a pile up. But we were screaming n going nuts the whole time, I don't think we settled down until 2-3 hours after the game was over. Hopefully we can do the same thing on Saturday night!!