So, when Tramon Williams intercepted that pass...

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
for me,

when the drive started with like 2:00 minutes left i thought, hm no timeouts okay we got this.

then the Eagles started driving down the field and my thought process changed to oh man this isnt good

then the Eagles crossed midfield and the Eagles last second TD thoughts started creeping in

then i watched Vick as he threw it into the endzone, and i thought oh God please no...

then it was intercepted, and i jumped off my coach with an uppercut/punch and a long scream of YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

...then i went on facebook/my phone to talk some trash to a couple of Eagle fans i know...lol

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I instinctively knew Vick was going to take that ball deep and go for the win, trying to play hero. I guess the Superman thing went to his head and gave him a complex. I had a moments panic where I thought Desean Jackson was going to catch it and the game would end then and there. But the part of me who has been an Eagles fan nearly all of my life (until very recently) knew the probability of failure for the Eagles was high. When Tramom picked off Vick, I just stated screaming, howling really. I got so excited, I knocked my computer chair over backwards when I got up and ran over to the TV. I managed to send 3 house cats scurrying for cover and my 89 year old Aunt asked if we should call the police. I could hear my neighbors screaming but they were screaming in dismay. They could hear me too but they probably mistook my cries for howls of pain when they were really howls of pleasure. They don't know I'm a Packer fan. I kept on singing my new smash hit, "Vick, Vick, you make me sick! I hope you throw a pick!"

The guy down the street must of took it real bad. He has a flagpole in his front yard that has an Eagles flag flying on it. Yesterday when I was going past his house, I noticed that not only was the flag flying at half mast but it was upside down as well. A sure sign of mourning and distress.

FiercePierce6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at a Carolina Ale house with the Packer meetup group, I'm the guy that has to pace during big points of the game and high EVERYONE when we score..

So I was standing by my table and when the ball went up I covered my face up. Then I saw Tramon come down with it, I jumped so high I nearly hit my head on the ceiling....I then gave EVERYONE a hug.

I know, I'm nuts.

Packrat12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a huge Notre Dame fan, and my buddy and me both watch the Irish game together every week. He is kind of an adopted packers fan. I had watched the USC game at home, because I was sick, and had to miss our bowl game for work. We were gonna watch the Bears game but he had to have a family night, so I told him not to worry we would be playing in philly so we could get together for that. He wanted to go out and watch the game, and I prefer to watch packers games and Irish games with close friends, in case tears may come. So I went to his folks house with him and we watched the game with his old man.

The whole game his dad, who is illiterate when it comes to football, kept making funny comments about how the Eagles were holding that poor young guy #52. He also kept talking about how our home town Chiefs should have signed Vick, stating it would have been a short drive from Leavenworth. When the Packers failed to pick up a first down, my buddy says, hate to say it but when I watch a Packers game with you it never turns out good. I said well time to end the jinks cause if they get to the Super Bowl, I don't want that to be the test.

The Eagles were driving, I was very nervous. Time was a factor in my mind. I believe AR can lead us if he has some time but they were running it down pretty good. Vick put that ball in the air, I saw Trammon and knew he would make the play. He came down with it and I jumped up and blew a kiss to the 52' tv and shouted your a pro bowler in my mind. The greatest part was that neither he or his dad thought it strange for me to show a little man love.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, that's funny this is brought up. I just had shoulder surgery dec 30 sk I was still sore. I was standing up at a friends house who is a big time eagles fan. Vick threw the ball I was like noooo WTF there has to be a guy open, then I saw tramon jump in the air and as soon as the ball hit his hand I ran outside screaming at the top of my lungs (YEAHHHHH!!!!) over and over. I was so excites I never got to see tramon hit the ground I just knew he had it.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten why did you leave the Eagles for the Packers?

Reggie white. He was and still is my favorite player for all of time. he's the reason I started watching football and is the reason I love it today. When he got traded to GB he took my heart with him and I became a Packer fan as well. I fell in love with the team and fans. I still remained an Eagles fan until game 1 of this year. I'm not a fan of Vick at all, but I really don't want to discuss Vick much here, there are other threads for that. When Kolb went down and they put Vick in ,something in me just snapped and I turned my tail on them and embraced my Packers 100%. I still have a lot of history as an Eagles fans and some wonderful memories with my family that I will take with me forever. But for now, all I see is a sea of green and gold and to be honest, I've never been happier as a football fan. I simply love and believe in this team and they don't make it so hard to love them. a lot of my family doesn't understand it but they do understand Reggie and they can't say anything bad about him because they love him as much as I do.

I hope that explains is, for all you Eagles fans, i wish you and your team well. you will fly again.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
When the pass went up my stomach sort of sank, because the first thought that went through my head was "he found someone open" but then I saw both Tramon and Cooper go up and my dad and brother both said "intercepted" and I just pointed up to the skys and pumped my fist in the air for awhile.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was concerned when I saw him come out of the end zone, like uhhhh wtf is he doing he isnt down!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He's lucky Cooper didn't smack that ball out of his hands before he realized it was still LIVE!! Whew. Cooper was so crushed, he just stood there dumbfounded (lucky for us). Although even if he had knocked it out, there were 2 other packers right there so I think we would have recovered it anyway. Still. I was like "GET DOWN GET DOWN DAMMIT!!!"

cakoski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the Packer Bar in Woodland Hills, CA. The bar erupted in screaming and High Fives around the bar. I think we all almost missed Tramon running out with out being down

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was concerned when I saw him come out of the end zone, like uhhhh wtf is he doing he isnt down!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He's lucky Cooper didn't smack that ball out of his hands before he realized it was still LIVE!! Whew. Cooper was so crushed, he just stood there dumbfounded (lucky for us). Although even if he had knocked it out, there were 2 other packers right there so I think we would have recovered it anyway. Still. I was like "GET DOWN GET DOWN DAMMIT!!!"
So he could have taken a knee in the end zone and the ball would have come back to the 20?
Or would that be a safety?

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was standing for the last 5 minutes of the game, when Deseasn caught the pass in front of the ref and busted for about a 25 yard gain I was just like "oh no." However, on the last play as soon as vick threw it i was already pacing half jumping I saw him come down with it I was like "F*&K YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!" and i went banging my hands on the wall, as i was yelling "GET DOWN GET DOWN GET DOWN" I then proceeded to go outside yell and blow my airhorn..

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he would have fumbled and we lost the game I don't know if packer fans would have forgiven him for that. It would have been bad. That's the problem with a young team. Woodson wouldn't have made that mistake I bet.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon probably got schooled for that play. I personally think the first thing he should of done upon catching it is fall on it. It was a live ball and a live play at that point when he ran outside of the endzone and then finally fell on it. Thank God none of the eagles had the sense to tackle him and cause a fumble. Tramon probably just got caught up in the moment be he needs to learn to keep his head. This will come with experience. I don't care if he sits on the damn football and spins around, just down the damned ball!!! Don't run around with it!!! He did manage to run out the clock bit still, .... I love Tramon very much but please please don't ever do that again!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if that would have been the other way around, an interception for the Eagles, I bet DD would have made a quick play for the ball on that one. That would be be bigger than the freeman catch on MNF

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to yell "PICK" every time our old QB chucked a deep ball late in the game and was right a lot of times.

Now I yell "PICK" when someone throws deep on us late in the game and I'm right a lot.

I did it on that last Vick pass and was pretty hyped to see it actually happen!

Reaction score
i jumped out of my seat and started jumping up and down with my dad telling me not to hit my head on the low ceiling in our livingroom, at least low to me since I'm 6'3". I also yelled as loud as I could, I have already planned to run around outside if they win the NFC Championship and probably streak through my neighborhood if they win the Super Bowl haha

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
I ran through T.G.I.F (resturant) screaming F*** YEAAAH and grabbed one of my friends and starting throwing him around. Then argued with some eagle fans lol.! GO PACK!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to be quiet since my wife was sleeping in the other room so I was air punching right in front of the TV with massive amounts of excitement. :)

Members online

Latest posts