So....MM still fired?

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree he was interested in winning the game and not padding stats but it had nothing to do with proving the Pack was not a 1 dimensional team...and to be honest he failed, the goal of the four minute offense is not to give the football back to the opponent or at the very least give it back with hardly anytime left in not good field position...giving the ball back with 2 minutes left and 72 yards to go was not success and it is on MM and how he decided to go about accomplishing the goal smashing the ball into the line vs. 9 man fronts on 2 consecutive plays...and then throwing a 3rd and 7...thank god for the defense...sweet redemption for them...

And let's say he comes out and throws the ball on 1st down, 2nd down etc and all of a sudden there is an incompletion which stops the clock. I watched the Ravens do that in a game and it almost cost them. Where does it stop! A win is a win! Take it enjoy it and stop looking for negatives.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AGREE We were supposed to play packer football, we got the lead and quit. Packers football is short passes run just enough to hit them with playaction. Today we ran great so to not see the playaction was very disappointing. If any game was perfect for play action it was todays game. Running sets up playaction. Hello MM. We can thank the D for this win the O did just enough to not lose it.

Yeah I was waiting for the Play action ALL day he shoulda called it that's a huge strength of Rodgers

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
still has issues with time management. 1st half and 2nd half were two big mistakes I felt. By no means do I want him fired, I just want it fixed.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I didnt merge anything

Was debating to go to OBF and telling the mods to suck it

But wife talked me out of it

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmm it got merged so there should only be TWO threads on this entire forum they can be titled "SUCK MM OFF" AND "MM SUCKS MASSIVE ****"

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its all good. Im just fired up with the win lol It seems like a little mico managing but im over it.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I had a bad sentence to go along with you calling me a p***y

but let it slide

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed! Not wasting a draft pick on Lynch right now looks like a real good deal and being able to pickup all of those guys after people getting hurt should qualify him for GM of the Year.

Everything is great when your winning.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
MM called a good game today. I can often predict his plays, but not today. Kept ATL off balance all day. Of course, it helps when your QB is playing lights out!

dimension

Cheesehead
Reaction score
aggressive playcalling throughout and playing to our strengths (the pass) = blow out victory

well done MM, keep it up

Members online

Latest posts