So....MM still fired?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
MM seemed more interested in padding Starks run total in the 2nd half than winning the game.

dimension

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why not run some high percentage passes - keeps the clock moving and gives us a chance of a 1st down

missinghoagies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If those who blindly defend MM can not get it after that display from taking a TO to the locker room in very good field position and 30 seconds left at end of half to suddenly becoming slightly right of Marty Schotenheimer as far as playcalling in the 2nd half...not calling for his head but he will most likely cost this team and they will lose b/c of his ridiculous game managent...it has to improve...period. The Pack was clearly the better team and for it to come down to a desmond bishop shoe lace tackle of Jackson is just not acceptable...he needs criticism...I am hoping the press destroys him...always better after a win

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes hes an idiot... i dont care if we win.

he is soooooo stupid! run run run... stop getting comfortable... moron! MORON!
Me and my GF who were watching the playoff kept on getting mad at MM and kept on yelling for that moron to be fired!
Does he not realize what a talented QB and awesome passer A-Rod is?
Thank god thank god thank god we have the genius of Dom Capers to balance the stupidity of MM.

If we didn't have Dom Capers the Pack would have lost today.
Plain and simple.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a ******* great game MM called. What a ******* great game MM prepared this team.

We need to keep this going. No more drops. No more stupid mistakes.

But keep the exact same work MM. You called a masterful game (SCREEENS), the players were prepared. Now, after the Giants game, the OL got soft. They can't let this happen. You, McCarthy, need to keep them focused and ANGRY.

If we play the game the same way as today, but don't drop balls, we win. If we have the same drops against ATL, we're not gonna win. We need a full game.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me and my GF who were watching the playoff kept on getting mad at MM and kept on yelling for that moron to be fired!
Does he not realize what a talented QB and awesome passer A-Rod is?
Thank god thank god thank god we have the genius of Dom Capers to balance the stupidity of MM.

If we didn't have Dom Capers the Pack would have lost today.
Plain and simple.
I need to defend the guy now. Not only we had a lead, but we were running the ball really well.

It was the right thing to do. It chewed off the clock, and we won because of it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(Disregard my earlier comments about some understanding for MM.
Gonna pull a Burnt Farve and change my mind)

I just don't get it.
Why wait until 3rd and 7 (Or more) until the pass?
What, if anything, is smart about that?
The D knows your going to pass and will be prepared for that.
Fire MM.
Get rid of him.
We need a better coach now who recognizes and will use wisely the talent of A-Rod and will come out swinging for the fences right away and not wait until the 3rd quarter.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I need to defend the guy now. Not only we had a lead, but we were running the ball really well.

It was the right thing to do. It chewed off the clock, and we won because of it.
We almost lost because of it to.
I don't like nail biters.
Packers should have thrown more in the final seconds to keep getting first downs.
Eagles were out of time outs. Pack should have used that to their advantage.

dimension

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thats not true at all

we won because our defense stopped them. They didnt look like they were going to run out of time at all

they were completely the wrong calls IMO.

Our strengthy is our passing so why do we call plays like we have an amazing running game?

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know I am not sure even if anyone that was complaining about that win really understands football and how the game is even played. Yes it's exciting to throw the ball and no one loves it better then me, but don't you (anyone complaining) realize that it's the playoffs. You can't put yourself in a position to make mistakes. The Pack has thrown all year long and the Eagles were prepared to try to defense the pass more then the run. Now since GB has shown the rest of the playoff teams that they are not one dimensional those teams have to think twice about just trying to stop the run. Do you think that might have had a little do with the amount of times they ran Starks and nothing to do with padding his stats. They went into the game with a game plan and executed it and won. Enough said! If your not on board then get off the ship and vote for a losing team that does everything you want. Oh and another thing MM can't win close games ( oops that's two in a row when it counts).

missinghoagies

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Again I can defend the guy, solid special teams, little to no penalities, jumped out early, well prepared team, yada, yada, yada but he plays not to lose, just imagine a coach like Bellichick, Tomlin, or even his counterpart today Reid who I have often compared him to...do you think the game ever gets to a shoe lace tackle of being down by at least 1 with under a minute and half left to play...all's I am asking for evidence that he is becoming a better game manager...it took a loss because of 18 penalities for him to finally get serious about addressing that issue...I guess it will take for him to lose a playoff game before he learns

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is too passive

I cringe at how passive this team has been all year with a lead. The play calling in the second half was way too passive u can't win the game by running the clock down with 2 quarters to go. The only games they've really kept their foot on the gas pedal is vs the giants and cowboys. It was a good win but MM has to be more aggressive, it's going to bite them in the *** and almost did today

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again I can defend the guy, solid special teams, little to no penalities, jumped out early, well prepared team, yada, yada, yada but he plays not to lose, just imagine a coach like Bellichick, Tomlin, or even his counterpart today Reid who I have often compared him to...do you think the game ever gets to a shoe lace tackle of being down by at least 1 with under a minute and half left to play...all's I am asking for evidence that he is becoming a better game manager...it took a loss because of 18 penalities for him to finally get serious about addressing that issue...I guess it will take for him to lose a playoff game before he learns

Remember he already lost against Arizona. Oh & he was man enough to realize that he made a mistake defensively after his 1st year and went out and got Dom Capers. He changed around the whole defense from a 4-3 to a 3-4 and now look at them. Does he not get credit for that?

You have to start somewhere as did Tomlin & Bellichick. They didn't win immediately either. Now just sit back and enjoy the ride because we could be sitting at home or waiting on another draft right now.

missinghoagies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know I am not sure even if anyone that was complaining about that win really understands football and how the game is even played. Yes it's exciting to throw the ball and no one loves it better then me, but don't you (anyone complaining) realize that it's the playoffs. You can't put yourself in a position to make mistakes. The Pack has thrown all year long and the Eagles were prepared to try to defense the pass more then the run. Now since GB has shown the rest of the playoff teams that they are not one dimensional those teams have to think twice about just trying to stop the run. Do you think that might have had a little do with the amount of times they ran Starks and nothing to do with padding his stats. They went into the game with a game plan and executed it and won. Enough said! If your not on board then get off the ship and vote for a losing team that does everything you want. Oh and another thing MM can't win close games ( oops that's two in a row when it counts).

I agree he was interested in winning the game and not padding stats but it had nothing to do with proving the Pack was not a 1 dimensional team...and to be honest he failed, the goal of the four minute offense is not to give the football back to the opponent or at the very least give it back with hardly anytime left in not good field position...giving the ball back with 2 minutes left and 72 yards to go was not success and it is on MM and how he decided to go about accomplishing the goal smashing the ball into the line vs. 9 man fronts on 2 consecutive plays...and then throwing a 3rd and 7...thank god for the defense...sweet redemption for them...

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AGREE We were supposed to play packer football, we got the lead and quit. Packers football is short passes run just enough to hit them with playaction. Today we ran great so to not see the playaction was very disappointing. If any game was perfect for play action it was todays game. Running sets up playaction. Hello MM. We can thank the D for this win the O did just enough to not lose it.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree and this is why i think he's awful. Floor it man we have the talent. If jones drops that, then go right for the throat again. We get the ball back anyway. Then dont run, run, run when they were driving it down our throats the whole 2nd half. C'Mon man!

missinghoagies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember he already lost against Arizona. Oh & he was man enough to realize that he made a mistake defensively after his 1st year and went out and got Dom Capers. He changed around the whole defense from a 4-3 to a 3-4 and now look at them. Does he not get credit for that?

You have to start somewhere as did Tomlin & Bellichick. They didn't win immediately either. Now just sit back and enjoy the ride because we could be sitting at home or waiting on another draft right now.

Agree, I am not advocating firing him or even placing on hot seat although i have in the past(hot seat) just want him to get better as I believe if he does he will be a no brainer top 5 coach and the Pack will be really tough to beat.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at the past posts and you'll know that I'm the furthest from a MM supporter as there is. But I'm not blind. There's a reason for everything. You give Michael Vick and the Eagles just one more opportunity, and we might've lost the game. It was the right thing to run the ball, specially because we were running it sucessfully.

About the nail biter, if James Jones or Donald Driver or Greg Jennings, if at least one of them catches the balls they've dropped, chances are we get at least one FG more.

This is the ******* playoffs. We are not going to have close games, no matter the circumstances. All that matters is winning. You do everything, everything, no matter how ugly it is, to win it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
should have told Aaron to go put some points on the board instead of just running the damn thing

Members online

Latest posts