Smith and Saine released

Reaction score
not surprised about Saine's release - but DJ Smith's release is pretty surprising considering he only costs like 500 some thousand dollars on our salary cap.

Not saying he's all pro or anything, but for a 6th round guy - he was alright.
I'd rather him and Bishop/or Brad at ILB than Anyone being stuck with AJ Hawk.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as showing the amount of "insanity" on this forum, IMO the few posters who see nothing but negativity are a better example: Pining for UFAs without regard for how their cap hits effect extending Matthews and Rodgers and then *****ing about the cost of extending Matthews.

I feel like you could just cut and paste this paragraph and use it for 90% of your posts.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Two reasons: 1) Not sure how to do it;
2) That just seems very time-consuming
In other words, you posted something you can't back up.
I feel like you could just cut and paste this paragraph and use it for 90% of your posts.

So in addition to not being able to back up what you post, you’re not great at math either, huh? 90% of my posts would be over 1500. It shouldn’t be hard to list a dozen or so with this same content, right? Or are you just exaggerating?

So you post crap you can’t back up and when called on it engage in ridiculous exaggeration.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In other words, you posted something you can't back up.

So in addition to not being able to back up what you post, you’re not great at math either, huh? 90% of my posts would be over 1500. It shouldn’t be hard to list a dozen or so with this same content, right? Or are you just exaggerating?

So you post crap you can’t back up and when called on it engage in ridiculous exaggeration.

You got me! It's not that I don't want to go back through threads, find posts about DJ Smith and post links, I'm not doing because I "post crap and can't back it up". You win! You're the man! :tup:

Members online

Latest posts