1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Smith and Saine released

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by HyponGrey, Apr 24, 2013.

1. GeeDogWarrior

GeeDogWarrior 0 - 0

Ratings:
    +139
    not surprised about Saine's release - but DJ Smith's release is pretty surprising considering he only costs like 500 some thousand dollars on our salary cap.

Not saying he's all pro or anything, but for a 6th round guy - he was alright.
    I'd rather him and Bishop/or Brad at ILB than Anyone being stuck with AJ Hawk.

2. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +626
    Two reasons:

1) Not sure how to do it;
    2) That just seems very time-consuming

3. NelsonsLongCatch

Ratings:
    +626
    I feel like you could just cut and paste this paragraph and use it for 90% of your posts.

• Old Old x 1
  4. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +3,016
    In other words, you posted something you can't back up.
    So in addition to not being able to back up what you post, you’re not great at math either, huh? 90% of my posts would be over 1500. It shouldn’t be hard to list a dozen or so with this same content, right? Or are you just exaggerating?

So you post crap you can’t back up and when called on it engage in ridiculous exaggeration.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. NelsonsLongCatch

Ratings:
    +626
    You got me! It's not that I don't want to go back through threads, find posts about DJ Smith and post links, I'm not doing because I "post crap and can't back it up". You win! You're the man! :tup: