signed UDFA's!!!

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers officially announced the team has signed 19 undrafted free agents.

Other than the one posted by the Journal Sentinel the list includes Dartmouth center Jacob Flores but doesn't have RB Brandon Burks, CB Warren Gatewood and safety Demond Smith as one of the players who have agreed to a deal with the team.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Disappointed that Burks didn't sign because he may have had a real shot at the 3rd RB spot. I'm very intrigued about Brice. The guy is an amazing athlete. If he has any football acumen he may knock Goodson off the team. The punter battle will also be an interesting camp story. Mastey better bring his A game or he may be shown the door.

D

Deleted member 6794

Disappointed that Burks didn't sign because he may have had a real shot at the 3rd RB spot.

I haven't seen a rookie camp roster so far, it's possible the Packers brought him as a tryout. Currently they still have two roster spots available.

Luca

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't seen a rookie camp roster so far, it's possible the Packers brought him as a tryout. Currently they still have two roster spots available.

Quote by NFL Agent Brad Byrne ‏ about the situation:

"Brandon attended his college graduation today. He will travel to Wisconsin this weekend, where he will officially sign contract."

So Brandon Burks probably will still sign his contract with the Packers this weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts