Si.com doesn't think highly of 06 Packers...

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They think we have the number one choice next year, but this fing prediction is dumb...they have all 4 teams in the top 10 from the NFC NORTH. Which means no north team goes to the playoff as the playoff teams go after the 20 non-playoff teams...lol

well anyway http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blo ... op-10.html

1. Green Bay: Adrian Peterson, RB, Oklahoma. After finishing with a 3-13 record, Favre's out, but the Peterson-Aaron Rodgers combo will help the Lambeau faithful forget their iconic QB.

OP
OP
P

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it proves how f'ing retarded they are. Even if some how the top NFC north team wins 3 games...they will still have to have a champion and pick 21 in the draft...

Reaction score
MY GOD, it has so many mistakes that it looks like it was made up by a 3 year old!

First of all, Jets selected Fergueson, not Leinart.

Secondly, is it just me or is it stupid to guess the 40 times of WR's? Hm, I wonder how many would have guessed Vernon Davis having a 4.38 40 time at the combine? (IMO, none)

Lions drafting an OT that is 6-4 and ONLY 230 pounds? :shock:

As mentioned above, having all 4 NFC North teams in the top 10... WOW :mad:

And saying after drafting Bush (with the Texans didn't) they draft ANOTHER top 10 RB is ABSURD! Spending that much money on two RB's is absurd!

I can't believe the guy actually found a job with SI. Honestly I could write a better projection in my sleep.

OP
OP
P

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHHAHA

I know this **** was funny as all hell. He probably has Marcus Vick in the top 5 this year :).

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AJ Hawk alone can win 4 games. We will be atleast 6-10, i'd say a 9-7 season is realistic for next yr.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packman5 said:
AJ Hawk alone can win 4 games. We will be atleast 6-10, i'd say a 9-7 season is realistic for next yr.

If we have alot of injuries like last year i'd say 6-10.

IF we are able to stay healthy and mesh as a team AND Rod Gardner can turn into a 75 catch 1200 yard threat that he should be, we can be 11 - 5 and threaten for the NFC title. The way i see it, we are going to have one of the best defenses in the league. I dont see a glaring defensive weakness on our team anymore.

D-Line = above average - good
Linebackers could be scary good with Hodge as the wildcard
Secondary = good if Woodson stays healthy.

Now Favre wont feel pressured to have to do it all by himself.
Also, i bet favre sticks around for an extra year if the team does well which i think we will.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another anti-packer publication. Is it why we have been on top for so long that they resent us? They want us to fall.

A bunch of poor sports illustrated.

Members online

Latest posts