Show us your ring

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
The Packers are my passion. I bleed Green and Gold. So when I saw the fan rings I had to get one. All my family and friends thought I was insane for spending all this money on a football ring. The only person who understood was a friend of mine who is as passionate about the Bears as I am about the packers.

I got mine thursday night and it exceeded my expectations. It is large and heavy and will show one and all that I am a Pack Fan(atic). So if you got one lets see it. Here's mine.

Attachments

• ring1.png
    ring1.png
    197.5 KB · Views: 144

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Very nice!! I like Melinda's too, from the other thread..maybe she'll post it here!

*I would have to have the G facing me though! ;)

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Photo doesn't do it justice. It is BIG and heavy. I was at a restaurant and a woman from Wisconsin came up and I showed her the ring. She though it was the real one and asked who I was. Should have told her I was B.J. Raji. :icon_biggrin:

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
RCC...I keep meaning to tell you that the bling you have on your shoulder is PRECIOUS!!!

That's my youngest grand daughter. she is something. I will have to post the photo of her doing the touchdown sign during the Super Bowl. Her mother is a traitorus Steelers fan who had to eat alot of Sh_t during the Super Bowl.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
That's my youngest grand daughter. she is something. I will have to post the photo of her doing the touchdown sign during the Super Bowl. Her mother is a traitorus Steelers fan who had to eat alot of Sh_t during the Super Bowl.

oh I can't wait!!!! I try to turn all kids to the Pack regardless of their parents preference!! * insert Packers are #1 smiley here!

I love seeing little ones doing the TD sign!!! :happy0005:

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I just tattooed the Packers 1950s logo with the guy running in front of the state of wisconsin on a client the other day. He wanted to get just the G logo but I talked him into it. Only the die hards get tattoos and now rings as well. Very nice Cali!

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I just tattooed the Packers 1950s logo with the guy running in front of the state of wisconsin on a client the other day. He wanted to get just the G logo but I talked him into it. Only the die hards get tattoos and now rings as well. Very nice Cali!

I was going to get a G tatoo until my wife pointed out, the the way our skin is starting to sag, it would probably look like a U in a few years.:sigh:

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score

Are you a tatoo artist, APF? My brother has a tattoo shop in Shawano.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Ok, here is my 2 year old granddaughter doing the touchdown sign during the super bowl. And one of her just being a ham.

OH MY GOODNESS... I WANT ONE!!!!!

seriously I want a grandbaby sooo bad,.. and initiating her/him into the Pack would be the ultimate!!! :happy0005:

What a proud Grandpa you must be!!!!

***THEY would be my SB rings!!!! lol!!!

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
6 Grandkids with a seventh due in October (a boy). One just started college.

btw, has anyone ordered one of those Legacy photo prints showing the 4 Super Bowl rings? I ordered mine in early July and Jostens, the vendor, has it on back order. I want it so bad!

Members online