Should the Pack consider T.O. ???

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That ratteling sound you would hear at Lambeau?

That would be Vince rolling over in his grave. We wanted no part of Moss, T.O. is another jerk who in NO WAY belongs in the "Holy Land" of football!

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
That would be Vince rolling over in his grave. We wanted no part of Moss, T.O. is another jerk who in NO WAY belongs in the "Holy Land" of football!

Agreed. Hopefully the Packers are going to be as good as I hope and think they should be next season. If we are going to make a deep run into the playoffs the last thing we need is distractions in the locker room and off the field. I don't want anything to do with the guy. We just got rid of one prima donna....we don't need another.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I was forced to follow his every move while living here in Buffalo area, and the guy actually did a 180. The press nagged him and baited him every move they could, and he didn't once outbreak like his last three teams.

I wouldn't want the Packers to pick him up, because we dont need a reciever right now, but my opinion of the guy changed after last season.

IllinoisPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with most of the posters that TO would not be a good fit here in Green Bay. Telling him that he would be a 3rd string wr would cause problems which we don't need. Besides I would think he would would cause to much off season turmoil.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terrell Owens back on market with Buffalo Bills not offering deal - ESPN

The Bills have just released TO. I would not rate TO better than Jennings or DD at this point, but as a 3rd receiver has some merit with our offense. TO may not be the threat he once was, but he is still a factor and at this point of his career is still deadly in the red zone. He did have over 800 yards and 5 TDs last year with a team that had Brohm starting once.

I mean if we have Finely,Jennings,DD, and TO in the line up would be pretty intimidating.

Nelson and Jones are not developing or taking hold of that third position, TO may be a nice fit for a year.

NO.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts