SF vs GB Game thread

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ye i know it sucks but think about it this way ... by winning games were not going anywhere... why don't we just draft early top 5 ... and mix him up with the talent we have and we could actually be contenders next season

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ye i know it sucks but think about it this way ... by winning games were not going anywhere... why don't we just draft early top 5 ... and mix him up with the talent we have and we could actually be contenders next season

Because that's a loser's mentality.

And that carries into next year.

Think of the Browns. Think of the Texans.

What has drafting early done for them?

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:

Forgot the Lions.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
imagine calvin johnson a packer

Yeah it would be great, but I just don't understand "wanting the team to lose"

Losing sucks. Period.

Exactly! Why would any fan want their team to lose? I understand theory behind it - I simply don't subscribe to it. And as someone else stated - what has it done for Cleveland, Texas, SF...

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:

you just pointed out something that i have never thought about ... and that made me change the way i think thats true my bad guys i take what i said before back
go packs go

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's cool.

I understand the allure of getting a high draft pick but there's no guarantee with it----winning is the best tonic there is...

Yeah..I forgot about the hapless Lions. I almost feel sorry for those bastards...

You could also add the Cardinals in there, but lately they've been winning some games, so maybe they're turning it around out there in the desert.

I wouldn't put $$ on it though.

Members online

Latest posts