SF vs GB Game thread

Tahoegirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excellent games guys.. My niners team just sucks.. Alex Smith is a bust and our D cant do anything.. Well deserved win.. Farve did well today as our whole team...

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah..

But they keep saying he's "washed up" Ago...

but I just don't see it...

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Yeah..

But they keep saying he's "washed up" Ago...

but I just don't see it...

I know they do. It is insane. They say he "cant carry them on his back anymore" WEll he never could. Maybe if he had a little more behind him. But hey I love Brett. Why isnt anyone chanting "4 more years" with me?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will..

4 more years...4 more years...

Come on Heathie..I know you were a cheerleader...

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excellent games guys.. My niners team just sucks.. Alex Smith is a bust and our D cant do anything.. Well deserved win.. Farve did well today as our whole team...

Thanks for visiting Tahoe. I'm sure our young teams will be meeting in the playoffs in the coming years

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We continue to prove we can beat teams we are supposed to beat. Hopefully next year we can improve to contend with the better teams in the league.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well guys im out for a while. Gotta listen to the post game show on the radio i shall return later. If you guys dont know about the post game show it is great if you love talking packer football. go to www.wtmj.com and click on listen live. Its about a 3 sometimes 4 hour call-in show. with interviews from players! LISTEN and ENJOY! listen for my weekly email too from agopackgo ;)

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We continue to prove we can beat teams we are supposed to beat. Hopefully next year we can improve to contend with the better teams in the league.

Well said and lets savour this victory.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad we won, but our defense sucks

Yeah, that's been the problem all year - defense. However, winning the turnover ratio by three sure helps. :thumbsup:

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
finnaly a win ... and i was so sure it was going to come agasint SAN FRAN ... lol anyways i hope we lose all the next games ... so we can get a good pick :D loool

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
finnaly a win ... and i was so sure it was going to come agasint SAN FRAN ... lol anyways i hope we lose all the next games ... so we can get a good pick :D loool

*sigh* I never understand why you would want your team to lose. This isn't the NBA with two rounds to pick from. There are seven and EVERY year there are stars found in every round.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ye i know ... to be honest it would be good to have a .500 season but i would love to draft a top 5 offensive player in the draft or ... get leon hall

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts