Senior Bowl

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone else watch the Senior Bowl tonight? Which players stood out to you?

Leonard Hankerson really looked good. His routes looked crisp and he made some good adjustments with the ball in the air.

I was also impressed with Richard Sherman, the cornerback out of Stanford. He's a big CB at about 6' 2", 195 lbs. Like Sam Shields, he's a converted WR; this past year was his second year at cornerback. He had one really bad play at the end of the first half where he bit on a double move and let the receiver get behind him even though it was the last play of the half. He did manage to catch back up and knock the ball out of the receiver's hands, but that was still a bad mistake. Other than that, I thought he covered really well.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I listened to some of it on Sirius, but I didn't catch any of the game...I didn't hear anything about Casey Matthews

OP
OP
Big E

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Casey didn't really do a whole lot. He was credited with 4 tackles and a pass breakup, but I didn't notice him making many plays. I think at least one of those tackles was on special teams.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, I like what I've seen of Gabe Carimi from Wisconsin. Unfortunately, chances are he won't be there when the Packers get on the clock. So if they are looking O-line early, they may be looking at Derek Sherrod. I like Carimi a lot more. If they go after an interior lineman I like Mike Pouncey from Florida or maybe Stefan Wisnieski from Penn State.

If the Packers want to strengthen the defense even more there are some stud defensive linemen. Ryan Kerrigan, J J Watt and Cameron Heyward are all decent prospects.

I also like Kelvin Sheppard the LB from LSU. Nice size and decent speed.

Members online

Latest posts