Seattle stud n duds

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Stud: Lang for his Tweet of the day. This was in regards to Lang being upset about Cliff Averil hitting him in the groin after the whistle.

When a fan tweeted at Lang “not to take everything so personally and have some class,” Lang responded with this tweet: “Sorry man, I’ll try to keep my composure next time I get punched in the nuts.”

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...-dirty-play-the-ref-was-standing-right-there/

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Opportunistic secondary, Dean Lowry gets another sack, Elliott gets one too, Montgomery, Adams, Jordy, and of course #12.

Duds: Not much to complain about.....BUT...........McCarthy wastes another challenge on a play that had no shot of being overturned.....Cook's injury......Crosby misses a 51-yarder (okay, I'm nit-picking).

Glad to see Seattle get a whupin'......I hope someone at the NFL hands Richard Sherman a big fat fine for his cheap shot on Davante Adams, but I won't hold my breathe. Adams got a measure of revenge blocking Sherman on Janis's score.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
......I hope someone at the NFL hands Richard Sherman a big fat fine for his cheap shot on Davante Adams, but I won't hold my breathe. Adams got a measure of revenge blocking Sherman on Janis's score.

think you can just about book it ;)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
think you can just about book it ;)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Would be nice. for a guy that gets to play with a different set of rules than all other DB's in the league he sure complains a lot.

Sky King

Reaction score
Studs: The whole team for putting together terrific performances in all aspects of the game against a very worthy opponent.

Duds: More injuries

Hopefully, this team did not wait too long to find itself. While it's more important to peak just before and during the playoffs rather than at other times during the season, it's also very much possible that they could be the hottest team in the NFL at the conclusion of the regular season, yet still fail to make the playoffs.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would be nice. for a guy that gets to play with a different set of rules than all other DB's in the league he sure complains a lot.
I think that complaining is all about ensuring that he gets to keep playing with those "special rules". If he keeps whining about officials targeting him .... they will naturally want to prove him wrong.... and probably let him get away with a few he otherwise might not.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have to admit Wilson played a dreadful game. Carr had a really dreadful game yesterday. Lots of unforced errors.

Believe it or not, everybody has a bad game now and then.

When the opponent makes a mistake, you must capitalize. The Packers did that repeatedly, and it is to their credit.

That's what I noticed. We have had opportunities in other games when we could have intercepted but it was dropped. This game they came down with the ball. Really fun game to watch.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Studs: Where to begin? This team looked like the football team it should have been all year. #12, the ENTIRE secondary, Dean Lowry, Jayrone Elliot, Monty, Adams, Jordy, Oline, and the fact this was America's game of the week so I got to watch the entire game on my flight home from Atlanta (thank you, Southwest).

Duds: Clay Matthews. He has been non-existent in my opinion for quite a few games now. Looking at his past few seasons as a whole, I really question if this guy deserves the money in his contract next year...and the rest of the bubble teams not throwing us a bone with a loss.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Where to begin? This team looked like the football team it should have been all year. #12, the ENTIRE secondary, Dean Lowry, Jayrone Elliot, Monty, Adams, Jordy, Oline, and the fact this was America's game of the week so I got to watch the entire game on my flight home from Atlanta (thank you, Southwest).

Duds: Clay Matthews. He has been non-existent in my opinion for quite a few games now. Looking at his past few seasons as a whole, I really question if this guy deserves the money in his contract next year...and the rest of the bubble teams not throwing us a bone with a loss.

Clay may not have had big stats yesterday, but he was frequently getting outside pressure.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: D line for 4 interceptions, Aaron for his passing rating, Jordy for being Jordy, and the rest of the team.

Duds: Fox not showing the start of the game in order to show the ending of the Cardinals, Dolphins game. I was rooting for the fins just so that there would not be an overtime. I missed watching the opening touchdown drive, but was able to listen to it on Packers Radio. I live in MN, and they showed the game to the end.

We handed Wilson's butt on a platter.

With garnish.

D

Deleted member 6794

Matthews has played with one arm for the last two games, tough to expect a whole lot out of him as long as that shoulder doesn´t get significantly better.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Biggest, best, most complete game of the year.
STUDS
-Rodgers. One leg, no legs, no matter. Back to his old lethal self.
-Defense. Dominating all around effort.
-Coach Mike. Forced to scrap a lot of calls after Rodgers hurting his calf on the 3rd play, called a terrific, go for the throat game.
- Oline. Great job again in pass pro.
-Hell, the whole team and staff. Came out fired up and took no crap .

DUDS
-The Seahawks. Cheap shots galore.
-Seahawks WR's. Did they think this was a volleyball game? Nice saves/tips to GB DB's.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Matthews has played with one arm for the last two games, tough to expect a whole lot out of him as long as that shoulder doesn´t get significantly better.
Additionally, he is playing on the left side, I guess in order to keep his injured left shoulder away from the impacts. He is best, of course, from the right side.

Members online

Latest posts