Seattle stud n duds

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Who?.

Secondary, said it last week they are turning the corner... People want to po po that..

Rodgers, Adams, Jordy, O line

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mod edit, merged

studs:

rodgers
monty
adams
pass protection
DEFENSE
nelson

duds:
???

Davante Adams might be the receiver we all hoped he woule be. He's been having a great season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds.....Fox Sports.......Starting coverage late......Ending coverage early.

Did Fox switch games in Wisconsin viewing area also ?

I hope someone posts this game on U tube !

Last edited:

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: the entire team.
Duds: Getting no help from other teams

I said 2 weeks ago that if they beat Seattle, they're going to run the table. I stand by it.

#RUNTHETABLE

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The defense.

Stepped up BIG time. I'm highly impressed. I hope this is a sign of things to come.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Studs: the entire team.
Duds: Getting no help from other teams

I said 2 weeks ago that if they beat Seattle, they're going to run the table. I stand by it.

#RUNTHETABLE
Someone will open the door for us over the next 3 weeks.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: we won

Duds: Those of you who don't have NFL Sunday Ticket and your game turned off for the Bucs vs Saints lol. Jk

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Everyone. This is the most complete Packers game I have watched in years.
Duds: Only thing I can think of is Capers for calling prevent defense in the 4th quarter.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Everyone. This is the most complete Packers game I have watched in years.
Duds: Only thing I can think of is Capers for calling prevent defense in the 4th quarter.

Uhmmmm if there's a time to go with the prevent defense it's when your up 21 in the 4th quarter

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uhmmmm if there's a time to go with the prevent defense it's when your up 21 in the 4th quarter
I get that, but it would have been nice to hold Seattle to just 3 points. Or at least try holding them to 3 points. That would have given the defense a huge confidence boost.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Did Fox switch games in Wisconsin viewing area also ?
Eff no. They know who pays their bills in this area.
Studs: I'll give Capers the credit he is due for calling a good game. Helped with Wilson's inaccuracy early and Seattle's WR nincompoopery later.
Duds: Injury gremlin reached out for Aaron's other leg and probably Cook's ribs.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get that, but it would have been nice to hold Seattle to just 3 points. Or at least try holding them to 3 points. That would have given the defense a huge confidence boost.

More of a boost then the 6 TOs?

Giving up a garbage time TD isn't going to effect a defenses confidence in the least. Only thing it does it make the box score look slightly better but that's more for national pundits rather then the players

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud - The football. EVERY loose ball bounced right to a Packer. 5 int's is definitely impressive, but a couple were room service.

H

HardRightEdge

I won't recite the obvious noted above. A couple of notes:

1. You know the Hickory center in "Hoosiers"? That guy Strap, who was supposed to clog the middle, rebound, never shoot? Then in that big game he starts pouring in clutch buckets out of nowhere? That was Datone Jones today. He was in Wilson's face all day. I think he got about 1/2 dozen hits on him. Until Jones repeats that performance, I dub him "Strap"; the Hickory center never did.

2. I've commented on numerous occasions, as recently as this week, that Randall's natural position is free safety. That first pick is an illustration.

3. We should offer a little prayer to St. Fortuitous, the patron saint of lucky bounces. While this was a thorough beat down, Rollins' end zone pick and the Randall pick off Baldwin's helmet sure didn't hurt the cause.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think everyone that ever said anything too bad about Richard Rodgers owes him a debt of gratitude today, for just one play. Might not seem like much, but it was 3rd and 4, he hung on despite having his head taken off by a linebacker. We converted a TD instead of a FG that drive to extend to a 25 point lead in the 3rd. That came in handy when the other Rodgers wasn't able to gimp around out there anymore. I never feel safe with any lead against the Seahawks. It seems we beat them around 4 out of 5 games, but still end up with a loss.

I also liked Devante keeping Sherman on the ground as Janis ran one in. Especially after his cheap shot to start the game, he slipped and got buried to end it. Nice work Adams.

whoever made the defense do the tip drill all week, is a stud. Ringo for taking a 20 yard lateral and 5 yard running headstart and blowing up the olineman causing a bad pass and later punching out the ball to seal it.

Lots of guys made plays today. Was it Seattle just being down again? They've been all over the place, but it does seem, despite our struggles against them, we do force a fair number of turnovers. Though tonight they were giving them too us too.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I would have never bet that the Packers would intercept Wilson 5 friggin' times, that is for sure. But hey, it's December in Green Bay, when they usually turn it on! I too loved when Adams put the hurt on Sherman on Janis' sweep. Have to give kudos to Aaron for playing as long and as good as he did in pain. And the same with Matthews playing with only one good arm.

H

HardRightEdge

Was it Seattle just being down again? They've been all over the place, but it does seem, despite our struggles against them, we do force a fair number of turnovers. Though tonight they were giving them too us too.
We have to admit Wilson played a dreadful game. Carr had a really dreadful game yesterday. Lots of unforced errors.

Believe it or not, everybody has a bad game now and then.

When the opponent makes a mistake, you must capitalize. The Packers did that repeatedly, and it is to their credit.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Dom Capers.
Dud: Richard Sherman.
Glad the Packers stuffed his big mouth with the football and shut him up!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would that include Dom Capers?
Oh.
Never mind.

Man, you guys never want to give him a break!
That is, unless you want to break his balls which is undeserved.

H

HardRightEdge

I think everyone that ever said anything too bad about Richard Rodgers owes him a debt of gratitude today, for just one play.
All the receivers have been making some tough catches. You're not going make all of them, but you need to make some. During the slump, next to nada. Drops...how many have there been in the last 3 games? I can't think of one. They were an annoyingly regular occurrence during the slump.

They're clicking now. Too little too late? The odds are not good. Go Cowboys! We've got that win against the Jints going for us. Stafford messed up a finger? Maybe St. Fortuitous was in our corner all day.

Members online

Latest posts