Seasons over guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have your own opinion and comments that may hurt someone's feelings. That's grounds for banishment jeesh read the by laws. And yes complete sarcasm, I dont know how being banned was even brought up.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You have your own opinion and comments that may hurt someone's feelings. That's grounds for banishment jeesh read the by laws. And yes complete sarcasm, I dont know how being banned was even brought up.
Was sacarasm for giving up on the pack

OP
OP
J

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jezzz

U don't want to cheer for the pack.. Either leave or we can ban so u don't have to suffer being a fan now

Ehhh, I’m not breaking rules so no need for ur comments. Move along if you don’t like it. I’m still going to watch obviously, but by seasons over I meant super bowl aspirations

robbypark

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was on track to be garbage all season long anyways, so not much difference really. Pack weren't going to make the playoffs regardless.

OP
OP
J

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The GM is already on the phone with agents to bring in another QB. Ideal person you want to get? Could Matt Flynn hold the line steady?

I think we brought in Kizer already. We gotta live or die by him now if Rodgers is out

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers torn ACL = lost season.

Hopefully the Saints suck too so the Pack will have the 1st and 2nd picks in the 2019 draft.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean this sucks.... I know it’s a team sport but let’s be real it’s OVA!!

TornSolace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
R.I.P packers season. The offensive line looks horrible they had Aaron running for his life but even he was holding the ball for too long. If Rodgers is hurt for the season please restructure his contract or trade him he is to injury prone now. Every hit I have to hold my breath. I feel like he didn't train this off season. If he is hurt more than 3 games the season is over its time to rebuild McCarthy and the front office has wasted Rodgers prime. McCarthy needs to Go. Mark Murphy needs to go.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should have gave up 6 first rounders for Mack!! ugh another wasted season!!!

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Well we can have the first and second picks of the 2019 NFL draft perhaps?

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They just confirmed the acl that it’s a partially torn acl based of Ian Rapoport Twitter

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never mind that was a bogus account wow

FL-PACKERfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no way he has gotten an MRI already. Needs an MRI to diagnose. Not the right mechanism for an ACL tear. His knee bent medially which would put stress on the MCL. As long as it’s not a complete tear he will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts