Seasons over guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Regardless of Arod's knee, have you seen anything in the first 30 minutes to feel good about the season? Oline is non-existent, D, almost non-existent, receivers can't get open. Bears have improved, Vikes have improved, why do we never improve?

Wildcatk23

Repeat?
Reaction score
Remember when we were going to get Khalil Mack but instead the Bears got him and he collapsed the pocket and broke Aaron Rodgers' knee and scored a touchdown and destroyed our entire season in just the first half of the first game?

Reaction score
Tonight ia good reason why giving one player on a 53 man football team, millions from the teams check book, stupid a gamble.

Anadiir

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers's coming back into the game... it would be nice, but smart long term? We will see...

We know what the Pack CAN do... let's hope they rally back!

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe 4 people have already been banned from this site after 3 quarters of the first game. Me, jehrell, snoops, and tornsolace how dare we decree that the season is over.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't believe 4 people have already been banned from this site after 3 quarters of the first game. Me, jehrell, snoops, and tornsolace how dare we decree that the season is over.
? Ur posting

Jehrell was sarcasm.. If he gave up on the team thrn leave or we can ban.. Relax much?
. Sarcasm, joke.. I did t ban anyone other than Gonepackin

OP
OP
J

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
? Ur posting

Jehrell was sarcasm.. If he gave up on the team thrn leave or we can ban.. Relax much?
. Sarcasm, joke.. I did t ban anyone other than Gonepackin

Hey longtimefan, I prolly was getting touchy, my bad. But as a lifelong fan I felt like my dog died watching Rodgers go down, actually felt worse than that. But he’s back in so all in good, go pack.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey longtimefan, I prolly was getting touchy, my bad. But as a lifelong fan I felt like my dog died watching Rodgers go down, actually felt worse than that. But he’s back in so all in good, go pack.
It's all good!

I could have added a wink or jk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online